GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

You could have used this line in the one line thread, couldn't you have George?

In fact, I think that it was used there not that long ago. Say 2 months.

Oh! I'm timing again. Set you down father. Bless you. :unsure:/>

Edited by Human without the bean

Dr. Strangelove

Oops, forgot what thread this was. blush.gif

All right, here we are. There's only one bathroom on this floor, so you're going to have to share it. We got a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that. And another thing, don't use the elevator. It's a death trap. This is the place I was telling you about. It's real flucked up. Got just one window facing a brick wall. Used to rent it to a blind man... damn shame what they did to that dog.

This shiffy enough for ya?

Yes, this is perfect.

Listen, I know what I like, and I know you know what I like, because you were trained to know what I like, but I would like to know, what do you like?

"Get off of me, don't you touch me! It is over between us, Kate. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood - nobody!"

"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."

George

"Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Las Vegas, La Fleur."

"Alliteration aside, I'll take my chances in the tournament."

"Yeah, you will take your chances."

"I know. I just said that."

"I know you just said that."

"Okay, I'm not sure where you're going with this."

"Well, I'm not sure where *you're* going with this."

"That's what I said."

"That's what I'm saying to *you*."

"All right."

"...Touché."

"Get off of me, don't you touch me! It is over between us, Kate. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood - nobody!"

"Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever."

George

A negligible chance.

Let's expand one of the quotes:

"But, good luck in the tournament. I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late."

"Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance."

"Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?"

"Right now it feels a little bit like... shame."

"Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Las Vegas, La Fleur."

"That's what I said."

"All right."

"...Touché."

George

A negligible chance.

Let's expand one of the quotes:

"But, good luck in the tournament. I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late."

"Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance."

"Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?"

"Right now it feels a little bit like... shame."

"That's what I said."

"All right."

"...Touché."

George

Dodgeball

Why in the world do you wanna go digging any deeper into the Nite Owl killings.... Lieutenant ?

Rollo Tamasi!

Is there any more to that, or am I supposed to guess?

Rollo was a purse snatcher. My father ran into him off duty, and he shot my father six times and got away clean. No one even knew who he was. I just made the name up to give him some personality.

What's your point?

Rollo Tamasi is the reason I became a cop. I wanted to catch the guys who thought they could get away with it. It's supposed to be about justice. Then somewhere along the way, I lost sight of that. Why'd you become a cop?

I don't remember.

Why in the world do you wanna go digging any deeper into the Nite Owl killings.... Lieutenant ?

Rollo Tamasi!

Is there any more to that, or am I supposed to guess?

Rollo was a purse snatcher. My father ran into him off duty, and he shot my father six times and got away clean. No one even knew who he was. I just made the name up to give him some personality.

What's your point?

Rollo Tamasi is the reason I became a cop. I wanted to catch the guys who thought they could get away with it. It's supposed to be about justice. Then somewhere along the way, I lost sight of that. Why'd you become a cop?

I don't remember.

The Nite Owl case made you. Do you want to tear all that down?

With a wrecking ball... You want to help me swing it?

Just the facts Jack, just the facts.

I use girls to look like movie stars. Sometimes I employ a plastic surgeon. When the work had been done that's when you saw us.

That's why her own Mother couldn't ID. her. Jesus f***ing Christ.

No, Mr. White. Pierce Morehouse Pachet.