GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

¨Hey, what do ya know? I found Nemo!¨

¨There's a man there! He's got a woman! She's tied up in a burlap sack and he's taking her to the Eiffel Tower!¨

¨ Ah, eet eez Spring, eez eet not?¨

"I also work for the Agency. Professional assassin. It's really hard for me to juggle the two sometimes. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I have kids!

Do you know how hard it is to find a nanny with advanced weapons training?"

"Nice of Wal-Mart to provide these Wal-Mart beverages in return for us saying "Wal-Mart" so many times."

"What a fantastic view!"

"Unless you're in the audience, in which case you've been staring at an elephant's behind for thirty seconds."

" Pointillism. A technique using individual dots of pigment, which, taken together...make an image."

"Dynamite? Who has dynamite?"

"Welcome to MY world."

¨There's a man there! He's got a woman! She's tied up in a burlap sack and he's taking her to the Eiffel Tower!¨

"I also work for the Agency. Professional assassin. It's really hard for me to juggle the two sometimes. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I have kids!

"Nice of Wal-Mart to provide these Wal-Mart beverages in return for us saying "Wal-Mart" so many times."

"What a fantastic view!"

"Unless you're in the audience, in which case you've been staring at an elephant's behind for thirty seconds."

" Pointillism. A technique using individual dots of pigment, which, taken together...make an image."

"Welcome to MY world."

"Yikes! Illegal aliens!"

"Tell me about the Blue Monkey."

" How do you know about that thing that I've never heard of in my entire life?"

"My dad told me."

"What is the POINT of making them pinky-swear?"

"Hah! You, a stuntman? Please!"

"I am! Did you see those Mummy movies? I'm in them more than Brendan Fraser is."

"Eh, f-first they tell me to lose the stutter. Now they tell me I'm not funny!

It's a pain in the butt, being p-p-p-politically correct."

"You're telling me."

"What a fantastic view!"

"Welcome to MY world."

"Yikes! Illegal aliens!"

"My dad told me."

"This security guard thing, that's just what I do for money. I'm a... I'm a stunt double.

"Hah! You, a stunt double? Please!"

"I am! Did you see those Mummy movies? I'm in them more than Brendan Fraser is."

"You're telling me."

"Great nose job Chuck. Good rug Mel, never would have guessed."

" So, what do we do? We team you up with a hot female co-star!"

"Usually...

*I* play the female love interest!"

"Okay, about the crossdressing thing - then, funny; now, disturbing."

"That's right, I'm a vicious bird of prey."

"Here is you father tied up on the tracks, and here is the train of death right on schedule. You see Mr. Drake, if the train of death doesn't kill your father, then maybe those crates of TNT will, not to mention the two ton anvil hanging over his head, and...

Oh, and look there's the pendulum of doom! What's the pendulum of doom doing there? I did not order the pendulum of doom!

That's overkill! Get rid of it!"

"I'm rich. I'm affluent. My liquidity is assured."

Do we have to admit we saw it if we recognize the quotes?

Between previews and commercials showing things,

and having "plausible deniability" on the basis of having a kid and being in

the same room as it's playing,

no you don't.

Me, I did see this, at least much of it.

One of these days I'll sit through it all willingly.

"What a fantastic view!"

"Welcome to MY world."

"Yikes! Illegal aliens!"

"Exterminate!"

"My dad told me."

"This security guard thing, that's just what I do for money. I'm a... I'm a stunt double.

"Hah! You, a stunt double? Please!"

"You're telling me."

"Great nose job Chuck. Good rug Mel, never would have guessed."

" So, what do we do? We team you up with a hot female co-star!"

"Usually...

*I* play the female love interest!"

"Okay, about the crossdressing thing - then, funny; now, disturbing."

"Lady, if you don't find a rabbit wearin' lipstick amusing, then we ain't got nothin' to say to each other."

"That's right, I'm a vicious bird of prey."

"Here is you father tied up on the tracks, and here is the train of death right on schedule. You see Mr. Drake, if the train of death doesn't kill your father, then maybe those crates of TNT will, not to mention the two ton anvil hanging over his head, and...

Oh, and look there's the pendulum of doom! What's the pendulum of doom doing there? I did not order the pendulum of doom!

That's overkill! Get rid of it!"

"I'm rich. I'm affluent. My liquidity is assured."

"You are going to put him back, right? 'Cause I can't return to LA with duck soup."

"We do have the resources to reconstitute the body. The mind, though, will remain a gooey mess."

" I told you we should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque."

"Now don't start that again."

"My God, young man, what am I going to do with you?! You've done nothing but screw up! You've walked off of mesas! You've been smashed by boulders! You've been run over by diesel trucks! And don't blame the equipment! The equipment is good; it's ACME equipment. You're a coyote! Be wily!"

Looney Tunes Back in Action

Starring Shadoe Stevens and Priscilla Barnes.

Just kidding.

Brendan Fraser and Jenna Elfman.

Next clue:

"Here is the thing about equality: Everyone's equal when they're dead."

Not me WordWolf, the clues are getting shorter for this thread.

Lately, the clues are looking like one liners that you would expect in Flicks remembered / from one line thread!

Anyway, perhaps Raf would care to leave us more to go on, in order to be able to hazard a decent guess. who_me.gif

"Before you chain me up like a slave again listen to me. There is something I must do. This woman leaves behind a suffering child. There is none but me who can intercede. In mercy's name, three days are all I need. Then I'll return. I pledge my word. Then I'll return."

"You must think me mad. I've hunted you across the years. Men like you can never change. A man such as you."

"Did you have to park so close?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I shouldn't be here."

" Why is that, Alan?"

"I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese."

"Hey, this is Phil. Leave me a message, or don't, but do me a favor: don't text me, it's gay."

George

"Whose f---ing baby is that?"

"Alan, are you sure you didn't see anyone else in the suite?"

"Yeah, I checked all the rooms... no one's there. Check its collar or something."

"Hey what's that on your arm?"

"Oh my God - Phil, you were in the hospital last night."

"Yeah, I guess I was."

"Are you okay?"

"Did you have to park so close?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I shouldn't be here."

" Why is that, Alan?"

"I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese."

"Hey, this is Phil. Leave me a message, or don't, but do me a favor: don't text me, it's gay."

George

"There are a lot of things in my life that I thought were real and ended up being fake. Why can't the opposite be true?"

" Rejection. That's what makes a college great. The exclusivity of any university is judged primarily by the amount of students it rejects."

"Why, what happened?"

"Some political crap. I got a zero on my SAT's."

"You do know you get 600 points just for signing your name right?"