GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

You okay?

Naw man. I'm pretty far from okay.

What now?

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'm a gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' brothers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm a gonna get medieval on you fool.

I meant what now between me and you?

Oh, that what now. I tell you what now between me and you. There is no me and you. Not no more.

Edited by Human without the bean

"Darn silly carry-on, if you ask me.

"The cat says they call it Christmas

"Christmas! Christmas dinner, yeah. Dinner means death. Death means carnage! Christmas means carnage!"

"So I turned to crowing, and lo! I discover my gift. But no sooner do I become indispensable than they bring in a machine to do the job. Ohhhh-oh-oh, the treachery of it - a mechanical rooster!"

George

Right barn, wrong stall.

Actually, though, this movie is not a cartoon.

"Darn silly carry-on, if you ask me.

"The cat says they call it Christmas

"Christmas! Christmas dinner, yeah. Dinner means death. Death means carnage! Christmas means carnage!"

"So I turned to crowing, and lo! I discover my gift. But no sooner do I become indispensable than they bring in a machine to do the job. Ohhhh-oh-oh, the treachery of it - a mechanical rooster!"

"This is ridiculous, Mom!"

"Nonsense, it's only your first try. But you're treating them like equals. They're sheep, they're inferior."

"Oh, no they're not."

"Of course they are. We are their masters. Let them doubt it for a second and they'll walk all over you."

George

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting guess. Not even close, though.

"I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names."

"With enough courage, you can do without a reputation."

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."

George

At least I guess George. Sometimes were not even moving.

I understand. Time to make this one obvious.

"Oh, Rhett! Please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!"

"I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names."

"With enough courage, you can do without a reputation."

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."

George