GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

I'm neither, as such. I don't go around saying "Oh, Hackman's in this? Then let's see it."

I mean, I'm fine if he's IN the movie, but he's not my determinant or anything.

Ok, next movie.

"Hola."

"I no f*** around, comprende? Gun, gun, loaded. Bang, bang. You dead."

"Do you have a speech impediment?"

"You're missing the grand design here! If I don't go, I'm dead! Yeah. And it's a little hard to carry on a relationship when I'm stuffed with straw and formaldehyde."

Edited by WordWolf

"Hola."

"You're missing the grand design here! If I don't go, I'm dead! Yeah. And it's a little hard to carry on a relationship when I'm stuffed with straw and formaldehyde."

"I need a lift in your el truck-o to the next town-o!"

"All right. Jerry, I want you to acknowledge that my needs means nothing to you and you're a selfish prick and a liar.

"Oh, my God!"

"Jerry, acknowledge."

"I... Ok. I will acknowledge that I promised to go to Vegas with you. But now we're just slightly delayed. If you want to construe my wanting to stay alive as being selfish, well, then okay. But I have every intention of going with you because your needs are very important to me, sweetheart."

"Hola."

"All right. Jerry, I want you to acknowledge that my needs means nothing to you and you're a selfish prick and a liar.

"Oh, my God!"

"Jerry, acknowledge."

"I... Ok. I will acknowledge that I promised to go to Vegas with you. But now we're just slightly delayed. If you want to construe my wanting to stay alive as being selfish, well, then okay. But I have every intention of going with you because your needs are very important to me, sweetheart."

"Raoul!"

"I know we're all a little grouchy right now. We'll get something to eat, you'll get the pistol and then we'll go our separate ways."

"I am a hostage? This is so Jerry."

"Hola."

"Oh, my God!"

"Jerry, acknowledge."

"Raoul!"

"I know we're all a little grouchy right now. We'll get something to eat, you'll get the pistol and then we'll go our separate ways."

"I am a hostage? This is so Jerry."

"Why? Why? Because you stole from me and you know about the pistol and you're just gonna steal again and I can't have you coming back in the situation like a fly in the ointment."

"No, I won't be a fly! You'll never see me again."

"Look, you're getting shot and that's it. It will take you time to get to the next town especially if you're limping."

"Wait! Wait! What? Limping? Can't you just tie me up some more? I mean, ...., you shoot me? Tie me!"

"Yeah. I don't have a rope."

"So you shoot me?"

"It's the American way."

"You know, you're very sensitive for a cold blooded killer."

"Hola!"

"Is this your dog?"

"Uh, sort of..."

"He does have a personality, that cetainly counts for something."

"Yeah, good guy..."

"This your car?"

"Yeah, it's a rental... I'm an American."

"No sh**?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"I am a Mexican."

"Cool."

Edited by WordWolf

"All I can say is, they did right by me - and I'm bringin' me and a mess of flowers to their funeral."

"I don't think he's lost. I think the bank's been offerin' extra reward money for us. I think Frank just figured on some easy pickin's, didn't ya Frank? You're no Texas Ranger. You're hardly doin' your job. You ought to be home protectin' the rights of poor folk, not out chasin' after us!"

George

No Stallone in this film.

"I don't have no mama. No family either."

"Hey, I'm your family."

"You know what, when we started out, I thought we was really goin' somewhere. This is it. We're just goin', huh?"

"I love you."

"You know what you done there? You told my story, you told my whole story right there, right there. One time, I told you I was gonna make you somebody. That's what you done for me. You made me somebody they're gonna remember."

"All I can say is, they did right by me - and I'm bringin' me and a mess of flowers to their funeral."

"I don't think he's lost. I think the bank's been offerin' extra reward money for us. I think Frank just figured on some easy pickin's, didn't ya Frank? You're no Texas Ranger. You're hardly doin' your job. You ought to be home protectin' the rights of poor folk, not out chasin' after us!"

George

And, this time, you would be wrong.

Let's see if this helps:

"This here's Miss --- ---. I'm --- ---. We rob banks."

"I don't have no mama. No family either."

"Hey, I'm your family."

"You know what, when we started out, I thought we was really goin' somewhere. This is it. We're just goin', huh?"

"I love you."

"You know what you done there? You told my story, you told my whole story right there, right there. One time, I told you I was gonna make you somebody. That's what you done for me. You made me somebody they're gonna remember."

George

Planet Of The Apes

Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's *discretion*. Nuh-uh. Look, hey - if all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness.

There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated. What are we *for* then? We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you? What? Mentally *ill*. Fact, Jim, fact - if you don't buy things - toilet paper, new cars, computerized yo-yos, electrically-operated sexual devices, stereo systems with brain-implanted headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers...

You are a total nutcase, completely deranged, delusional, paranoid. Your thought process is all fuc#ed up. Your information train is jammed, man!

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by Human without the bean