GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"Say that reminds me, how’d you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a’ somethin’ went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, 'Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?' Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It’s a crazy world."

"And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much *you* love; but by how much you are loved by others."

"What she's done? I'm all but lame from the bite on my leg!"

"You mean she bit you?"

"No, her dog!"

"Oh, she bit her dog, eh?"

"All right. I'll go in there... guards or no guards, I'll tear them apart. I may not come out alive, but I'm going in there. There's only one thing I want you fellas to do."

"What's that?"

"Talk me out of it."

George

"And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much *you* love; but by how much you are loved by others."

"You mean she bit you?"

"No, her dog!"

"All right. I'll go in there... guards or no guards, I'll tear them apart. I may not come out alive, but I'm going in there. There's only one thing I want you fellas to do."

"What's that?"

"Talk me out of it."

"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

"Just because you own half the county doesn't mean that you have the power to run the rest of us. For 23 years, I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you, and now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!"

George

On 2/19/2023 at 10:18 PM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

"You mean she bit you?"

"No, her dog!"

"What's that?"

"Talk me out of it."

George

It's "the Wizard of Oz."