GreaseSpot Cafe

CFF

pinklady

I agree PL, it is really nice to go where there are people you have spent your life with. It also sounds as though you are being careful and shrewd and yet allowing yourself to explore things...I for one, think thats great. I can also add, every person I have associated with that has been associated with CFF has ben sweet and unjudgemental....

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of analizing everything lets just love and let God sort out this mess. I have decided to let my kids, my husband go completely. God WILL BRING MY KIDS BACK TO ME!!! In the mean time I am excited about a new life.

This is the first phase of my deliverance. Stay tuned to Part 2 when God restores my kids back to me. He's working on it. I love you guys. Thanks for your prayers and your support. Pink.

Way to go Pink Lady. You have shared alot of wisdom here and I totally agree with you. I was thinking before (and still haven't yet) going to bed about how much Word each believer here at GS has in their hearts. I hear what they went thru. I believe with all my heart that any one of them could start up their own fellowship in their own home & teach the greatness of the Word. So much Word gets thrown back and forth, it's just a matter of putting it together and just teaching it. I don't see in the Word where it tells anyone (with their experience here) that they can't run their own fellowship. Obviously having been victims, and having posted here for many years, why not just let go and let God & start loving and teaching in their own homes. No one has to Lord over anyone and I think that's what I have been trying to convey here. LEGALISM, hahaha, they changed their fellowship night so you could go to church. I love it.!!!! :biglaugh:

After TWI, we just started teaching within our own family & a few of the believers who had left. Well we are still here & Rev. Shroyer, Rev. Clapp and several other believers have just blessed our lives. They just want to know how they can serve us better. It's such a revelation after so many years of the error creeping into TWI. So if we all agree about the legalistic bs, just go run a fellowship, teach what you know & no legalism. You would be amazed what you will see & how God will bless you. Sangat was very instrumental as well as Rev. Shroyer, Rev.Clapp at bringing us back to the greatness of the healing we are now seeing again. That was my first clue that something was very wrong with TWI. Everyone in our area was sick & I mean really sick.

Now that is over and we have moved on with new people. So we just don't get hung up on words & being misread. Like, the law of believing. I still believe law = an avenue to God. Pistis, shmistis who cares. When we believe, awesome things happen. Do bad things happen too, of course but we can tackle it better knowing God is with us. I also hated when ministries began to focus on the Adversary rather than God and his power. It's so subtle..........I would rather confess God did this and God did that instead of what the Adversary is trying to do. This was part of the way down for TWI back in the 90's. Now so many of us have been able to get rid of that last shred of fear that they dumped on us and we are moving again.

So I encourage the gs's here to just go do a fellowship..........teach the Word that you believe in your heart is right. We will never have it all perfect and will waste precious time trying to always figure out every jot and tittle. Just enjoy life and give believers a chance instead of pouncing on every word and being critical.

Enough said, I am going to bed. PL I cann't wait I am so excited for you.................It's gonna happen, in the meantime enjoy life and thank you for your timely post.

Edited by 1 john 3:1

Dear Pink Lady and 1 John, if CFF has brought you healing, then more Power of God to you. However, don't "dis" or "cuss out" other denominations because of differences. Ever since 9/11, we Christians of all stripes need to work and pray together. Agape, Thomas

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Thomas Loy, I think you should go back and read my post. I never dissed or cussed out anyone for their veiws. I asked for them and I go to a church! I would never criticize any denomination. The Way did that!!!! GS was a big part of my healing as well.

I simply shared what I experienced when I checked them out. I agree lets pray togeather!!

Edited by pinklady

Dear Pink Lady and 1 John, if CFF has brought you healing, then more Power of God to you. However, don't "dis" or "cuss out" other denominations because of differences. Ever since 9/11, we Christians of all stripes need to work and pray together. Agape, Thomas

Excuse me if I missed something here but neither of us are "dis" or "cuss out" other denominations? I believe it is the basis of this forum to do that. We happen to fellowship in many different places. Don't twist or put words in our mouth.

In addition it is GOD that brings healing, working thru his people.

We work with together with more people from many different groups so I am not sure where you are coming from or what you are referring to. Don't include PL & I Thomas in that thought pattern, PL attends a church as well as other places. I really hate the way things on this forum are not read & quoted correctly as well as the twisting. I am not biased against any group, just certain individuals who have caused harm and most already know who they are & they have to live with themselves.

I think this discussion is over for me.

Ditto for my posts too.

I John 3.......you are posting on a public forum where different viewpoints are being expressed. Every post is NOT an argument, or evil attack, or devil spirits behind the words. Sheeeeesh.........some of us have tried to clarify you points, your-India-statement....and you STILL attack.

Perhaps, if you'd step back abit.......and think before firing-away, you'd see what's being discussed, rather cordially I might add. Some of us have been around the block waaaaaaaay more than you know.

Peace. :)

I John 3, I admit, I came on a little strong in my posts, but really I think you are taking some of the different viewpoints and questions as attacks when in reality they are not. At least not on my part!

Sky said it well, and I thought it was worth repeating.

I'm going to have to be a doubting Thomas on this one. Is there any way you can link to the story, or is there a news release, or anything about this?

I'm going with Vegan on this one. Admittedly, my Googling abilities aren't nearly as good as my wife's, but I couldn't find ANY reference to this. If true, it would have made all the medical journals. I suppose, since the media is owned by 'The Devil', he would want this suppressed. But, I would think 'God' able to overcome this little obstacle.

A link or a direction to look would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going with Vegan on this one. Admittedly, my Googling abilities aren't nearly as good as my wife's, but I couldn't find ANY reference to this. If true, it would have made all the medical journals. I suppose, since the media is owned by 'The Devil', he would want this suppressed. But, I would think 'God' able to overcome this little obstacle.

A link or a direction to look would be greatly appreciated.

Sushi,

this is a personal letter to me...............from Sangat & also Linda is available to talk to so give her a call......... enough said. You can be a doubting thomas but that's your perogative, many of us do not doubt God's ability or the ability of the power of Christ within us.

Sorry but I have to end this here, we are very blessed, God bless you all! :wave:

Sushi,

this is a personal letter to me...............from Sangat & also Linda is available to talk to so give her a call......... enough said. You can be a doubting thomas but that's your perogative, many of us do not doubt God's ability or the ability of the power of Christ within us.

Sorry but I have to end this here, we are very blessed, God bless you all! :wave:

Some of us look at doubting and questioning as a virtue, rather than a vice.

Sushi, this is a personal letter to me...............

And one that just happens to be on the testimonial front page at the CFF website.

HERE!

from Sangat & also Linda is available to talk to so give her a call

Again, my googling abilities aren't nearly as good as my wife's and I was unable to locate a number for her.

......... enough said.

So I'm supposed to take your word 'on faith' ? Or was that to 'shut me up'? Either way, I won't use up any more of my time on this.

You can be a doubting thomas but that's your perogative,

I prefer to be a doubting Sushi, but, thanks for your permission.

Hey Sush,

Quote the whole quote, not just what you want.

Sushi,

this is a personal letter to me...............from Sangat ( & ) also Linda is available to talk to so give her a call......... enough said.

The 1st part was a personal letter to me from Sangat the other was forwarded to my from a believer in Calif. It was from Linda with her name, town & state. I did not go to CFF looking for it, glad you did, helps the doubters. Perhaps you can try whitepages.com If you put the name in you will find two Pauls! Jr. & another Paul. They are probably related.

However; your motivation seems questionable to say the least since you don't believe it. I am sure she is interested in people wtih physical needs who are struggling and that she wants to help.

veepee coulda' used that ministering for a new eyeball

Yes he could have and how sad that he didn't get it. It's sad when anyone is ill and does not get the deliverance they deserve. It's a gift, you don't earn it.

ahhh... now that's a mouthful! ..."does not get teh deliverance they deserve"... did he deserve it? ...just asking...

Let's not rejoice in iniquity, Tom, I don't like to see any believer ill.

Yes he could have and how sad that he didn't get it. It's sad when anyone is ill and does not get the deliverance they deserve. It's a gift, you don't earn it.

Hey 1 john 3:1, I agree that we don't ''earn'' healing. It is definately by God's grace and mercy ........................ But, can you tell me where it says ''we deserve it?"

just wondering

I haven't read all the posts here it would take me too long to catch up on that but my opinion is that you have to do what you feel is best.

I was involved in CFF briefly. They are good people. Jon N. was wonderful, and during a pretty rough time in my life he checked on me pretty regularly even though I wasn't attending their meetings at the time. But for me it was too much like the Way. It might have been a psychological thing but I couldn't handle that. It gave me bad vibes, but I believe it was because of the Way. But then again your looking at a girl who can't find a church she likes either. It's a good thing God looks at the heart and not our attendance in a building.

Try it out see if it is something you can handle and if not walk away and don't look back.

Hey 1 john 3:1, I agree that we don't ''earn'' healing. It is definately by God's grace and mercy ........................ But, can you tell me where it says ''we deserve it?"

just wondering

It's God's will so we deserve whatever he wills for us.

3 John 1:2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

:biglaugh:

FOR FREE AT LAST

I haven't read all the posts here it would take me too long to catch up on that but my opinion is that you have to do what you feel is best.

I was involved in CFF briefly. They are good people. Jon N. was wonderful, and during a pretty rough time in my life he checked on me pretty regularly even though I wasn't attending their meetings at the time. But for me it was too much like the Way. It might have been a psychological thing but I couldn't handle that. It gave me bad vibes, but I believe it was because of the Way. But then again your looking at a girl who can't find a church she likes either. It's a good thing God looks at the heart and not our attendance in a building.

Try it out see if it is something you can handle and if not walk away and don't look back.

[/quote

Thanks for sharing, especially the part about "not attending their meetings". The great thing about them is that nothing is mandatory. I believe that was how TWI started out and then got messed up. Everyone is different but at least you reached out to a strong believer and it sounds like he did alot to bless & help you. That is the true test of the walk. He expected nothing in return. Sounds like a gem of a friend.

1 John 3:2 is a platitude, not a promise.

the name it, claim it crowd go nuts on this one.

It's like us saying "I hope you are doing well. And the family's healthy."

Why is this important?

Because in other places, God tells his people they will experience hardships, trials and torture and gruesome deaths for his name.

To claim this verse as a promise of healing, negates a lot of other scripture. Sometimes God will use sickness and (gasp) death to bring glory to His Name.

I john 3:1, Just like in the way there are good and not so good people in the way. During my divorce WC of CFF had called to talk to my ex. I know the ex called him with regard to the divorce and WC took sides. He was very cold to me, I tried to be friendly and converse with the man, but he treated me like I had the plague. But Jon N. was then and when in the Way one of the nicest people you could meet.

As for Sara and Kevin, I think they were the same as Jon N. They always were there for me. They were my parents leaders but when I was going through persecution my interim year (after POP was read to us in residence) mom suggested I talk to Kevin and Sara. I did and she helped me through a relatively rough time. I talked to them after leaving the Way when they were in CFF just to shoot the breeze and again they were kind. Maybe they deserved that distinction.