GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Dear Watered Garden

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday Dear Watered Garden,Have a wonderful day filled with love and surprizes!"Laugh As Much As You BreatheAnd Love As Long As You Live"(Charles R Swindol)Love You Watered Garden, RainbowsGirl

Watered Garden - I wish you the happiest of birthdays! :dance:

May the roads rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

And may God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Rainbow - I see you have mastered the insert... well done and great choice!

Watered Garden - I wish you the happiest of birthdays! :dance:

May the roads rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

And may God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Rainbow - I see you have mastered the insert... well done and great choice!

Hey Eyes Thanks,

I guess this means I am "coachable"...now all I have to do is learn cards and annimations and all their rules and regs.... Welllll....come to think of it ....ahhh maybe that's not all I need to learn...Learning never stops and in so many ways and areas I have so very much to learn....at least I am still in the race and amonst great teachers and great friends....which make it all a very pleasant task!

By the Way...Sweet Eyes I have been reading the calendar and it would seem that you are going to be the Birthday girl soon.... March 26th to be exact!...I'll try to find something special for you> You are always in every way so kind,loving and warm hearted witty and charming to everyone here. I am so glad you are part of our family!!!!! (((((((((((((((Eyesopen)))))))))))))))))

Love You Eyes, RG

Isaiah 58:11:

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose watrs fail not.

This is where I got my user name. In case anyone wonders.

Thank you all so much for the kind wishes. I am in fact retiring from The James Cancer Hospital, where I have worked for the past eight years. My plan for the future is to start a truck garden on our slightly over 4 acres, to earn extra cash, and also to just have fun and enjoyment. So this is a double birthday in some ways. March 30 is my last day on the job.

We are looking to grow black raspberries. We are purchasing canes of two different varieties: Black Mack and Jewel. They are not too hard to grow, have pretty impressive thorns, and sell well. I also plan to grow tomatoes, green beans, summer squash, and a lot of basil, along with some flowers for cutting.

I may not show up quite as much after this next week. But I will most certainly check in every week or so just to say "Hi".

Love you all,

WG

A truck garden is a garden where you grow more than just for yourself, enough to sell at farmers' market but not a full fledged farm. You load the produce in your truck on Saturday morning, set up your tables, baskets, a chair to sit in, and wait for the townies to come buy your stuff.

Don't know where the term really comes from, but that's as close as I can get to a definition.

WG