How should he "return"?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Choose carefully!

• A salamander
    • A non-specific crustacean
    • A non descript rodent
    • wife of the pres of a defunct cult
    • A microbe
    • Doesn't come back, let him eat sulfur..
    • Other (you may fill in the blank)

Any thoughts?

:biglaugh:

Ooooo you are soooo bad! Bad little squirrel! Here's a nut...get out of the kitchen and let me think a minute. This requires some intense thought, after all I wouldn't want to wish him on any other species, even slugs deserve better than that. :biglaugh:

How about a pretty teen aged girl sent back in time and forced into the way corpes...and having to endure the vile attentions of himself and vic?

Have him forced to live as a second class citizen with no power and authority over her own life...but that of her tc or spouse?

Let him spend hours on hard seats enduring his own tirades while the spittle lands on him in the first row.

Let him spend hours on hard seats enduring his own tirades while the spittle lands on him in the first row.

You actually sat in the first row? Wow! I bow before your superior tolerance! :biglaugh:

I think he should come back as a sexy svelt guy that gets imprisoned for life without on a charge he didn't commit and his roommate "Bubba" REALLY likes him.

Coolchef, if he really did humble himself and mend his ways, there's no telling what he could still do - and there's the worst shame of it. He has time to make some ammends, at least to God!