GreaseSpot Cafe

You know you are in TWI if...

GrouchoMarxJr

ROTF LMAO!! :biglaugh:

I was just thinking the same thing - and the more recent you get, the uglier they are!

*Shakes head*

Just how "spiritually mature" do you have to be to recognize when something is ugly, meaningless, schlock......

Oh yea.....I forget...they're the only people on earth that God spits at.... :evildenk:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shakes head*

Just how "spiritually mature" do you have to be to recognize when something is ugly, meaningless, schlock......

Oh yea.....I forget...they're the only people on earth that God spits at.... :evildenk:

The most recent one I have seen has all the markings of textbook bad art - no knowledge of human anatomy, hands hidden from view, bad perspective - you name it, it's got it.

Tried to get a pic off the website, but it seems to be down.

The most recent one I have seen has all the markings of textbook bad art - no knowledge of human anatomy, hands hidden from view, bad perspective - you name it, it's got it.

Tried to get a pic off the website, but it seems to be down.

OH good Gawd! I need to see that so I can really critique it

You start climbing the way tree. someones Babe, then PFAL grad, then Advanced class grad, Corps, Clergy, Staff, Board of trusties, minor diety...

You forgot ...being someone's "fruit."

Fruit, I almost forgot, No wonder they had to have the great homo purge, all those fruits hangin around.

Remember Waynes World?

If she were a flavor she would be Babealicious

If she were President she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.

Hey this is my 400th post, I've never written anything on a website 400 times before, not even my own website. WOW, It's probably some weird possession thats making me do this. Perhaps the spirit of Fruit Loops

...you understand what the words "casually elegant" mean

...and casually nice, and SNS dress...

...You drive a broken down jalopy that has a green bumper sticker on the back bumper, proclaiming the "Abundant Life".

Yeah, THAT's witnessing, isn't it?

...if you buy your "living room art" from the Way International Bookstore.

(some of them weren't so bad, but if I had to do that today... UGH!)

...if you wake up in the morning and just heap in half as many coffee ground scoops on top of your old ones from yesterday to make the same amount of coffee in order to....drum roll....stretch your coffee

And you still think you are living the ABUNDANT LIFE!!!

Or the only spirits you know how to discern are the ones that come to give you lessons how..

:biglaugh:

You know you are (or were) in twi, if you have the asinine notion that you can simply throw your "adversaries", or those who simply annoy you, to the devils for some kind of barbecue..

sheesh.

:biglaugh:

Hey, now! Goldenseal is some good stuff! (tastes like dirt, looks like dirt, but man, it works!) But for double pneumonia, you should probably head to the hospital or something...

Golden Seal is much more effective when taken in combination with Echinacea. I use Golden Seal and Echinacea all the time when I get the common cold

That "holy kiss" led to an increased size in children's fellowships.

"That's how we get them into the ministry"......(That was actually said by VPW in PFAL '77)

You know you're in TWI if...

You try to discern the devil spirits in the movie you're watching.... :evildenk:

Or if you have to use "practicing discerning of spirits" as an excuse to watch "Bride of Chucky"