GreaseSpot Cafe

You know you are in TWI if...

GrouchoMarxJr

...You can say f**k but you can't say luck...

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That’s gotta be my favorite!!!!! Thanks, Java Jane!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been thinking about that one for days!!!!!!!! It really does show their compartmentalized belief system. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10...Upon getting a flat tire on the way to work and having no spare tire, you realize that you have an "opprotunity"

9...You stopped going to bars because you were tired of seeing all the devil spirits

8...All your friends are constantly saying "bless you" and you don't even like them

7...You stop at two beers because some guy in a brown suit told you to.

6...You are memorizing verses of scripture while doing laundry

5...You find that other people are planning your time for you

4...You enthusiastically applaud and cheer for the "live music" performances that you hear, when in reality, the music REALLY sucks.

3...You feel privileged to be one of the few that actually knows the "truth"

2...The person you look to for spiritual guidance is a mean old dyke

...and number 1...You know you are in TWI if you are afraid to "open your mind" to the GreaseSpot Cafe...

C'mon boys and girls, add some of your own...

I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, but here goes...

You know you WERE in TWI too long when you notice that you cannot stop griping, complaining,

and whining about all the bad things that were done to you...even though you left the group

10 years ago...

You know that you are in TWI if your Way Corps twig leader tells you that you shouldn't marry

the sweet woman that you have so much in common with....

....and 20 years later, you are still happily married to her, and many of the Way Corps "perfect

marriages" have long since died.

You know that you are in TWI if your Way Corps twig leader tells you that you shouldn't marry

the sweet woman that you have so much in common with....

....and 20 years later, you are still happily married to her, and many of the Way Corps "perfect

marriages" have long since died.

perfect marriages????? :blink:

You know you're in TWI if you wait for the hostess to begin a meal - even when you are the only person at the table.

1. You know (ginosko) the fear (respect) of the head table.

2. You know the consequences of leaking oil on your leaderships' driveway (I used to bring cardboard to avoid this situation.)

3. You actually think that Ohio is truly the most beautiful place on earth.

4. You have woken up to the song "Beautiful Ohio" and regretted ever thinking #3 before you "renewed your mind."

5. When you thought the solution to a bad day was just changing your mind.

6. You know what female WC haircut number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 look like. (You know what I'm talking about.)

7. You have suffered one of above mentioned haircuts.

8. You thought agape was only confined to the "household" of God.

9. You lived in an imaginary box called "Sanctified."

10. Everytime the phone rang and you heard your leadership's voice, you cringed.

You know you are in TWI when it suddenly dawns on you that you know more kid's camp songs that the boy scouts, girl scouts, cub scouts, indian scouts , brownies, bluebirds and Mr. Rogers all combined.

You know you are at a TWI owned hotel, when , upon requesting a roll- away, the entire desk staff breaks into a silly song, complete with wacky hand motions and then asks you if all your needs are being met.

You know you are in TWI when you insist the recipe for familia was divinely inspired.

You know you are in TWI when you think Swiss Chard is an exotic food.

You know you are in TWI when you think getting stuck in grid-locked traffic is a great opportunity to "lift" the leadership and find yourself giving thanks for long lines.

You know you are in TWI when the most important feature you look for in a car purchase is a trunk that is big enough for the vcr and tv to run classes.

You know you are in TWI when you find youself repeating the phrase"en garde" to yourself everytime a nasty old unbeliever starts to voice an opinion that contradicts "The Doctor".

You know you are in TWI when hearing The Doobie Brothers sing " Jesus is Just Alright" confirms your belief that they are from the wrong seed.

I'm sure I'll get some flak for this, but here goes...

You know you WERE in TWI too long when you notice that you cannot stop griping, complaining,

and whining about all the bad things that were done to you...even though you left the group

10 years ago...

AND - you've tried all the spin-off cults from it!