GreaseSpot Cafe

Poodle Meat

satori001

Since Mrs. Wierwille's Poodle thread has become silly, I am starting a parallel thread where serious people can discuss the more dire aspects of Coco's disappearance, possible abduction and probable assassination.

I think we can safely presume that the poodle-hating Craig Martindale is above suspicion in Coco's case-case. Nobody I know ever heard L. Craig say other than that we were destined, doomed to be a "grease spot by midnight." Had he ever used the term "poodle meat by midnight," a Grand Jury would have something to go on. Witnesses could still come forward, but it's a cold case for the time being.

--

Based on a recent increase in internet chatter, I would also suggest an alternate theory, which is that the diminutive Coco is still very much alive and well, thanks to the colon cleanse, and he/she is living large in Arizona under an assumed name, as well as being an occasional poster at Greasespot.

Coco, if you're out there, it's safe.

I think poor Coco was abducted by aliens, for cloning and horrific medical experiments. They abducted the vicmeister in 1942, performed hideous experiments and extracted his DNA, slipping him a mickey so all he would remember was a fog, or snow. Coincidently, there were gas pumps, which the vicmeister stared at with dull, stupid eyes as he slowly regained consciousness.

But the half-vic clones inherited his prediliction for Poodle meat. And brains.

Fine, fine... you found me out.

I admit it.

I AM COCO!!

Java Jane - I knew Coco - you're no Coco! :biglaugh:

The truth about Coco??

The truth? The truth? You can't handle the truth....? (Said in my best Nicholson voice - perhaps Satoori should have said that instead;))

You people are trying to make light of a very serious matter...Even as I type, my twig is involved with a 24 hour prayer vigil for the safe return of Coco...my only concern is that if she/he DOES return and tries to sniff out some old friends at twi hdqrts...he/she will be arrested for tresspassing...I am currently working with a local attorney for her/his defense should it be needed...

Well if Coco manages to get on grounds maybe he can get to the fountain and add to the living waters. Or maybe just pee on the grave of the one that orchestrated his demise.

Not if L*nder has his way..

:biglaugh: