GreaseSpot Cafe

up yours twi and company

cman

thanks Mr. H, the medal is for graduating.

since we left twi he never missed school

he got an award for 6 years of perfect attendance

we left in dec of 1999

he's going to college now

twi influence almost ruined him

it was in his head and heart, twi crap

but by the Grace of God we were healed

Edited by cman

thanks exc and all,

been quite the deal, first male in my family-my side-to graduate and with high grades

and then off to college though he gets to live at home

computer science is what he will be doing..already doing really

my second son is doing just as well.....

he keeps thanking me..........i cry......don't know why.....

Edited by cman

been quite the deal, first male in my family-my side-to graduate and with high grades

and then off to college though he gets to live at home

computer science is what he will be doing..already doing really

my second son is doing just as well.....

Hey --- Congratulations to him (especially), and your second son as well!!

You must be a great dad, since you've inspired them to these achievements.

(They-never-would've-advanced-this-far-listening-to-a-cult-mentality-concept-of-life.)

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Hey --- Congratulations to him (especially), and your second son as well!!

You must be a great dad, since you've inspired them to these achievements.

(They-never-would've-advanced-this-far-listening-to-a-cult-mentality-concept-of-life.)

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I don't understand, CMan. Are you saying that TWI discourages academic excellence and the goal of graduating from high school? I've been out for ages, but spouse is still in, and I know of a number of TWI affiliated teens who have graduated from high school and gone on to live and study at both state and private colleges.

I don't understand, CMan. Are you saying that TWI discourages academic excellence and the goal of graduating from high school? I've been out for ages, but spouse is still in, and I know of a number of TWI affiliated teens who have graduated from high school and gone on to live and study at both state and private colleges.

I remember lcm on SNS basically discouraging a college education. It's "devilish knowledge". Useless. Nothing compared to the Way Corps.

College is for wimps.

. . .

Nowadays their not so discouraging of college. Folks working on Staff have gone to school and earned degrees. Just as long as you remember it the Word and not the World.

Cherished Child,

This was my situation with the way's leaders that were in my area and the teachings and intimidations of the day. I was told many things about my son, what they thought about him. None of them were good. Had we stayed in twi, he would not have graduated, with the goals he has for sure.

Many of twi's leaders do not communicate back to their leaders what really is going on in the fellowship. They are liars. Or just scared.

You would think that after 20 years in the ministry the Limb coor. would have called me to ask why we left. But no, take the words of liars and thieves against an innocent man.

I had leaders that thought my son was undisciplined and not smart and said that he would not graduate.

Yes education from the 'world' was discouraged, frowned upon and despised by many that had their head up vp's or someone's ***.

Edited by cman