GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

This is what EVERYONE in our house is playing over and over, it's by Toby Keith Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue

I don't care who you are or what your political views are, when you hear this song you'll get a bit choked up about all those young men and women who do and have fought for our country. I remember after 9/11 a lot more pride for our country was shown via the flag flying, tshirts with the flag rather than an advertisement for a commercial product. National pride and love of country are a beautiful thing (usually).

Edited by Cindy!

wow Tom Strange. I just discovered Beckola, and tons of other great music you put on my Ipod. Thanks! What a nice surprises I've been discovering whilst stuck in Houston traffic. :D

you're welcome dear... why are you posting whilst stuck in Houston traffic?

myseestorEx10, you need to turn the son onto the Marillion I left you...

Edited by Tom Strange

Can't figure out how to embed the video, anyone care to give me a quick tutorial?

Embedding is fairly easy. When you find the video you want to embed, copy the "Embed" address (usually next to or under the video) and paste it in the "Reply" box.

(This will not work for "Fast Reply.") You have to have the complete address or it will not work.

Then you scroll to the bottom of the page and look for "Post Options", hit the drop down menu, and choose "HTML On - Raw Linebreak Mode", then "Add Reply"

how did you do that bulwink with the comment separated from the song

I used html tags for paragraph which are <p> and </p>

I put the comment in between them.

it would look like this

<p>Others may have done it better but this is the songwriter</p>

<object>

</object>

hehehe, only I would get a kick out of this...

Can't figure out how to embed the video, anyone care to give me a quick tutorial?

HaHaHaHa

That was really quite "fowl"!

(But I enjoyed it.)

There are more instructions in the computer room as well as the music lovers thread on how to embed youtube.