GreaseSpot Cafe

A Few Big Things I Learned Taking PFAL

Doreen

Yes, and I am so sorry Excathedra. It was rude and disgusting. I am Sorry it happened, and I hope that it can be something that withers into the past and hurts you no more, really...

i think it was VERY rude

ps. i don't think i've ever mentioned forgiveness one way or the other

It was rude?? It was RUDE? Like hanging up on someone is impolite???

How impolite for the adult mano god to drug and rape a young woman.

I am completely disgusted. Ick. Chill down the spine ick.

And if I took the vacation of a lifetime, no matter how glorious it was, if it ended in a crash that harmed a loved one, I would never be able to talk about the joys of the marvelous trip.

Gag.

WHat kind of people are these men? I'm beginning to come to some really ugly conclusions --beyond the TWI VP worshippers.involving young ministry women and these men.

How could I not???

I am only being a stick in the mud about the title and purpose of this particular thread, which has been so de-railed that it is un-bee-lee-va-bull. I didn't even question the authenticity of the accusations as White Dove did, but have acknowledge the alleged crimes. Even if VP lured the girls to his bed via a (non existent) sexual magnetism (which evidently was not the case), it was wrong. No minister should ever do that. I have already said that in numerous ways here. But, the desire to pounce on anything positive in PFAL and The Way Ministry is to me, very rude when it is something I have answered to in a thread that asks it. And, it seems as if it is many of the same people I met here when I first came to the GSCafe roughly three years ago. And those same people are still as angry and as injured by all of this as they were the day I "walked" into this cyber place. Seems to me that the ones who are actually dead and gone are still "striking out from the grave" and hurting those whom they hurt in the original incident/s all over again. Day to day to day. Thread by nasty little thread. Seems to me that I wouldn't give them that satisfaction. Why would anybody?

I used to carry bitterness towards a particular AK limb leader (GK) for years and years. Finally, my wife, when I began to launch into the same old tirade about what an a-hole that guy was and how he'd done me dirty, she stopped me and said; "Hey. You have to stop this. That guy has moved on and probably has no idea you are here 4500 miles away from him, ranting about what a jerk he is and how evil he was then. I think you need to forgive him and move on. In essence: "Fuggedaboudit". And so, I thought; "Yeah, no kiddin. You are right. And so we held hands and I asked God to forgive the guy, and I forgave the guy, and I asked God to forgive me for hanging on to the bitterness for all those years, and I thanked Him for my wife and for her loving me enough to speak the Truth to me like that. For helping me into doing what Jesus asked us to do.

And so, I have mentioned more than a few things that I enjoyed in PFAL, things I still believe and am thankful to have learned in that class, which WAS what this thread was about. And I am thankful to have learned of others here who feel the same way. I am disappointed in the derailment of the thread though, and sad to see those who just can't stay away from hurting someone else's positive experiences.

i'm sorry BARF

how old are you, 12 ?

if that was a personal attack, please feel free to delete it

sad to see those who just can't stay away from hurting someone else's positive experiences.

boo hoo

And so, I have mentioned more than a few things that I enjoyed in PFAL, things I still believe and am thankful to have learned in that class, which WAS what this thread was about. And I am thankful to have learned of others here who feel the same way. I am disappointed in the derailment of the thread though, and sad to see those who just can't stay away from hurting someone else's positive experiences.

So...should we all sit around the campfire and sing Koombiya?...sorry for your disapointment but twi was a harmful cult that screwed up a lot of people. You want to to talk about the good times you had and the great things you learned in twi?...Well, I'm sorry that you still live in a make believe world where you can look at your good times and ignore the horrors that occurred in other people's lives...

This is a website that is designd to expose the evils of twi...some people insist on romanticizing about the "good old days" in twi...wake up! There were no good old days...you were conned...and from the looks of it, you still hold on to your "waybrain" like it is something to be cherished...makes me want to puke.

i'm sorry BARF

how old are you, 12 ?

if that was a personal attack, please feel free to delete it

Go ahead and wallow in your misery Excathedra. It's yours, you own it. Enjoy it I guess. No doubt there will always be people here to (((hug))) you here for your bravery to tell your story and be the queen victim of the GSCafe.

Edited to add: "Barf....."

Edited by Jonny Lingo

johhny

im in a little bit of pain about having my thread being put in doctrinal , but i cope maybe the powers that be know better or something.

can i be a princess?

It's okay Excathedra. You can say anything around here to me that you want to, and you'll get a pass. But I won't get a pass no doubt.

wait !

stop! im confused who is the victim in misery again?

Go ahead and wallow in your misery Excathedra. It's yours, you own it. Enjoy it I guess. No doubt there will always be people here to (((hug))) you here for your bravery to tell your story and be the queen victim of the GSCafe.

i've been called worse.... "the patron saint of sexual abuse" comes to mind

i'm not wallowing, believe it or not and i'm not enjoying it believe it or not

i do like the hugs, but they don't get me through the day or night

I am only being a stick in the mud about the title and purpose of this particular thread, which has been so de-railed that it is un-bee-lee-va-bull.

For some, remaining in a rut of negativity seems their raison d'etre.

It would be refreshing if some of them would be honest about what they learned from PFAL and still hold today.

Some can't, because that would mean breaking out of the pack, and conformity to the pack is more important than being truly honest.

I posted that THE WORD! THE WORD! AND NOTHING BUT THE WORD! is still a guiding principle for me and I was met by out and out lies as a greeting to the board.

I was told that this was my "chance" to be free of something that did not hold me and somehow the lying about me was supposed to help.

I have decided that this must be a new thing in ministering, something that should be called THE LIES OF LOVE, complete with sincere looks as the person says, "We lie because we love. Really, you'll soon see it's for the best."

Seems to me that the ones who are actually dead and gone are still "striking out from the grave" and hurting those whom they hurt in the original incident/s all over again. Day to day to day. Thread by nasty little thread. Seems to me that I wouldn't give them that satisfaction. Why would anybody?

Kinda makes you wonder if they were really hurt at all, or whether this is just a chance to reinforce a flimsy ego that believes that they can not feel whole just by themselves, but have to tear someone, anyone, else down in order to feel whole.

A person who is naturally confident and comfortable with where they are in the world does not need to do that.

Edited by Deciderator

It's okay Excathedra. You can say anything around here to me that you want to, and you'll get a pass. But I won't get a pass no doubt.

Nor should you get a pass...I've had a belly full of you twi apologists who insist on reliving your wonderful times and all you learned from the great Wierwille...Hey...if it was so great, why don't you go back?...I'm sure that Rosie could find some use for you.

Gentlemen, thanks for showing that chivalry is NOT dead.

As a husband and father, I believe............Wierwille's predation on these young girls is sickening. What father cannot understand how damaging sexual predators could or can be to their daughter, their family unit..?????

As a Christian believer, I believe...............Wierwille and his inner circle of valets, drivers and silencers have engaged in a networking of sexual exploitation and spiritual abuse that is far beyond the "little sins" and mistakes. God will hold wierwille and his cohorts accountable for these deplorable acts.

As a former twi-clergyman, I detest...........my clergy association with Wierwille and his cronies. In every sense of the Scriptures and the double-honor due to "blameless servitude to God's elect"......these predators are vile and dishonorable and deplorable. Time and time again, the Scriptures speak about "the widows" [i.e. do NOT take unfair advantage over them] or God's wrath will be upon you. Well, I tend to believe that God holds the same standard towards young girls who trust ministers with their lives and spiritual growth...AND that God's firm judgements will mete His disdain for such predation in the Church.

CLEARLY.......not all men think like some who've voiced their opinions on this thread, thank God.

My prayers go out to you women....and others who don't come to GS....who continue to overcome the hurt, the abuse, the mental turmoil and thousands of other conflicts that are associated with spiritual and sexual abuse.

May God give you women front row seats and treats as He showers you with His love.

:)

For some, remaining in a rut of negativity seems their raison d'etre.

It would be refreshing if some of them would be honest about what they learned from PFAL and still hold today.

Some can't, because that would mean breaking out of the pack, and conformity to the pack is more important than being truly honest.

I posted that THE WORD! THE WORD! AND NOTHING BUT THE WORD! is still a guiding principle for me and I was met by out and out lies as a greeting to the board.

I was told that this was my "chance" to be free of something that did not hold me and somehow the lying about me was supposed to help.

I have decided that this must be a new thing in ministering, something that should be called THE LIES OF LOVE, complete with sincere looks as the person says, "We lie because we love. Really, you'll soon see it's for the best."

Kinda makes you wonder if they were really hurt at all, or whether this is just a chance to reinforce a flimsy ego that believes that they can not feel whole just by themselves, but have to tear someone, anyone, else down in order to feel whole.

A person who is naturally confident and comfortable with where they are in the world does not need to do that.

another victim! im honest . yet you accuse l calling people liars so why would you believe anything said here anyway?

it isnt group think decid it is just not what you think. and you got the problem with that .

i guess you ignored what happened in my life ? if not, i can't think of a worse insult

and jonny, kevin, i don't need your wish for peace

Body, Soul and Spirit. Now that's a dandy! I really loved the way VP showed from the Scripture how God made us a three part being. Well, three part if we ended up getting born again and filled with God's holy spirit that is. I mean, that totally blessed my life! Yeah, there were some real gems in that class...

I don't know how long you've been around..

every ego is pretty flimsy.. yours is about as small as anybody elses on the planet..

how many of "us" do you think there are? It can be pretty frightening..

:)

Body, Soul and Spirit. Now that's a dandy! I really loved the way VP showed from the Scripture how God made us a three part being. Well, three part if we ended up getting born again and filled with God's holy spirit that is. I mean, that totally blessed my life! Yeah, there were some real gems in that class...

What about the false doctrine of "believing equals receiving"?...the doctrine that screwed up people's lives and sent them into a tailspin of guilt and condemnation...did you,like that too?

such a smart mouse rodent thing you are.

i agree . if you really process the fact others could have been hurt you may have to remember your own or possibly admit hurting another . that hurts . so focus on the pfal class and the academics it taught.

not loving really.