GreaseSpot Cafe

So many newbies, so many still blinded by vp...

tonto

I have a few theories..

how many of "you" are there really..

most people can integrate the component parts without too much of a problem..

most of us are made of literally millions of component parts.. all of them alive..

may be the wrong board for this kind of thing..

:)

who knows...

Gee Hammer, that's an interesting subject. Perhaps more suited to a different thread and forum. Go for it. You know me -- I can't keep my mouth shut and I'll probably have something to say on it.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Paw doesn't have a "new age" section.. or a "Just Plain Ludicrous"

:biglaugh:

OK.. you threw down the gauntlet.. let's see what happens. Probably be pretty easy to beat it to death with a bible or something..

I'll start, not too deep.. I tried with the reincarnation stuff.. but not too many takers..

Too bad Paw doesn't have a "new age" section.. or a "Just Plain Ludicrous"

OK.. you threw down the gauntlet.. let's see what happens. Probably be pretty easy to beat it to death with a bible or something..

I'll start, not too deep.. I tried with the reincarnation stuff.. but not too many takers..

Try the "Open" forum or "Just Plain Silly" one. I'm sure no one would object.

post 1,185

Since May 2007

Is Twi paying you to post?

I mean how could John Juedes have time to post? Being as he is a minister and all? Wasn’t that a query? Johnj – 44 posts member December 2006

How do you have time to post unless you are a paid forum assassin?

Which group do you represent there, Tokyo Rose?

AND

Oh, and you were rotten to Dmiller and Bukwinkl... goes on and on.... and on.....

Edited by Dot Matrix

This is getting creepy! For someone who says they're going to ignore me they sure seem to go out of their way to get my attention. smile.gif Can anyone explain that to me? Mr. Hammer -- How 'bout you -- can you explain it?

Yeah.

people want to connect..

they're looking for SOMETHING.. hopefully from YOU.. or me..

usually some damned religious doctrine or dogma, or adherence gets in the way..

I've cried for some individuals..

I'm sure some have, for me..

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: waysider.

· View this post

· Un-ignore waysider

Gee, the list is getting long. I'll put anyone on ignore who copies & pastes Dot's post for my viewing pleasure. So go on people -- pile it on. :)

Yeah.

people want to connect..

I'm sure.

they're looking for SOMETHING.. hopefully from YOU.. or me..
I can see them trying to get something from you but, these particular people seem intent on getting nothing from me. Probably would be very happy if I fall off the earth. :) I'm cool with that.
I've cried for some individuals..

So have I.

the only waste or loss I have ever seen.. is when someone willingly closes the door..

call it a weakness or whatever.. I personally, can't close it.. on practically anybody. I'm what I am.. but I usually end up telling myself it's not about me anyway..

Why is this going on here? Larry - is this really the way you plan on spending your time?

Ignore - Insult - Instigate?

You seem to want to portray such superiority then you go and play like a child.

What's your motivation in all this?

I just don't get it...

Glad to be of assistance...

Na na na na - I can't hear you! I got my eyes closed....

How old are you?

Is what they say about you right?... you are a plant who is feigning "niceness" to keep making a mess out of what you don't agree with?

Do you have a motive? Or is this entertainment for you?

the only waste or loss I have ever seen.. is when someone willingly closes the door..

call it a weakness or whatever.. I personally, can't close it.. on practically anybody. I'm what I am.. but I usually end up telling myself it's not about me anyway..

I understand. But what do you do when others shut the door on you? Do you keep on knocking?

I understand. But what do you do when others shut the door on you? Do you keep on knocking?

And "Ignore" isn't slamming a door in a face??!!!..

You talk out of both sides of your mouth sometimes.

Edited by doojable

i'll just add that in my 5+ years of reading and contributing here

ive never seen someone "contribute" the way Mr Moore has

...in quality or quantity

the way he consistantly addresses and provokes posters directly is pretty much poison to any authentic dialogue

and i will say openly that there is a good reason for banning posters from a message board community

and it has little to nothing to do with cult-like behaviour

its more like the equiv of someone coming into Cheers and pi$$ing on the bar while laughing about it, feigning ignorance

Amen to that Sirguess alot!

And I LOVE the analogy of Cheers.

Yes, when you think HE is crossing the line - report him. One poster should not have the power to stink up a whole community -- but peeing on the bar at Cheers would do exactly that.

There are those of us who TRULY think he is a plant. I have not seen anyone post in volume or insidiously destroy threads with his surly questions and his endless venomous posts, since I have been here

With the name Larry N. Moore -- perhaps it stands for Larry AND more.