GreaseSpot Cafe

When at home, do you walk around naked?

Dot Matrix

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, fine - we've established that Rocky & Groucho don't care for Jonny's stories - fine - can't you two just ignore him? Why must you two follow him around trying to pick a fight? Geeze! Grow up already! :rolleyes:

Jonny, I love your stories and I don't care if they are true or not - I enjoy reading them very much and I do so hope you are putting together a book. :love3: I picture something like "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" - You're our resident Mark Twain if I may say so.

Dot, the nudist beach was a stop during some cruise they were on. It was funny to compare the excitement of going to the incredible let down afterwards. :biglaugh:

We have a nudist beach nearby and one Monday morning a co-worker came in all ....y and in a grumpy mood - I asked him what the problem was since he's normally a pretty cheery guy. Turns out he had gone to Playalinda on Sunday for some fun & sun when a family came up to the area where he was.

Since it was a family with young kids he covered up, but was utterly peeved - "We were the only ones on the whole d@mn beach and they had to come over to where I was?!?!" :evilshades:

Wow. Belle. Thank you ever so much. I know that I am nowhere worthy of a comparison with Mark Twain, but I thank you ever so much for the compliment. And so, I will assure you that the incident is true. The place where I take license to embellish is when instead of saying; "We heard some girls laughing", I said; "We heard the laughter of maidens", and things like that. It paints a better picture, and still remains true to fact. I do remember saying to Andre' after the women had gone that it was like finding a bunch of beautiful maidens in some medievel story or something, and to this he agreed. But the facts of the story are as they had happened. On the way up that cliff though, we did talk about faking being bitten by that old copperhead in the wrong place, but, we still didn't have the guts to say it to them. We thought it might scare 'em away, or somethin'. I mean, we didn't want to push our unbelieveable good luck!

I may seem to tell tales that seem wild and out of the ordinary, but as a "ute", I always sought the wilder side of Life, and did in fact have many adventures as a result of that. Why, at one time, I was even a teen aged Cult Leader! I magine that! But really, when it comes to having done lots of "wild things", I pale in comparison to others. As a Merchant Seaman on the Deep Sea, I only sailed for three years, while other shipmates of mine sailed from those days until even now. I did do eight years with the Alaska Marine Highway mostly in Inside Waters, but really, working on a ferry boat is scorned by many a Deep Sea sailor as "chickens h i t". And so, as I have always said, "there is always somone one who has done more, and is bigger and tougher and always more able than yours truly, and you too."

I have just chosen to write about things that have happened to me, or write about things that friends have told me about. I mean, a writer has to start somewhere, ya know? I have always thought that a tale told by the one who lived it, will be the best tale told of all. And so mostly, I have written about incidents that I had been a part of. And if there are those who want to take potshots, I guess they can if they want to. But anyway dear lady, thank you so very much! You are a doll! :love3::wave:

Anyone else out there enjoy naked?

Well I enjoy singing a lot.

So I have been know to do praise and worship songs before the Lord naked.

I figure if David could so can I.

And hey! I Googled "Dickerson Quarry" and came up with a Google Earth photo of it as well as a photo of the "Little Quarry" to the north. And in the poic, which you can zoomin on, you can see "Beetle Rock". And if you look carefully, there I am, sunning myself in the buff!.....Well,......NOT! But, it was cool to find it. I noticed in one of the comments that "Beetle Rock" had a different name. Since the days when we used to go there, we heard that a "consortium" of police officers bought the land and made it completely private, to be used only by they and their families for the purpose of hunting and outdoor things. The fact is, there were numerous fatalities out there due to drownings and such. Also, the fabled giant "Dickerson Turtle" that would allegedly snatch people from the surface of the water and drag them down into the depths. Naturally, I never believed that, but at times when swimming across the surface, I had a few moments of thinking about it and feeling vulnerable. Anyway, here's the link to my beloved old stomping grounds...

http://wikimapia.org/114832/

Eva Mendes gardens naked? My my, she is a true Latin beauty! I first noticed her in some movie with Denzel Washington. I also read recently that she will be in some movie where she bares it all. I think I'll watch that one...

That's why this little tidbit is news today... I saw that movie with her and Denzel too... they were both cops, I think... and had been married. Was that "Out of Time"?

Bad naked would be like scrubbing the floor

And as long as one keeps the poison ivy weeded out, gardening nekkid in the privacy of one's own backyard would be good as far as I can tell. :dance:

Btw, Borat's movie was on HBO earlier this evening... I watched it (for the first time... didn't see a need to buy a theater ticket at the time). There's a scene where Borat and his traveling companion, a fat guy also from Khazakstan (sp?) fight (wrestle, not in a way intended to be fun) naked... and I can say unequivocably, it was VERY BAD. The rest of the movie was pretty funny, however.

:redface2::biglaugh:

Well. Mstar I am in socks as it is alittle chilly this AM.

Rocky

I saw Borat it was so funny and yes BAD naked was those two guys -- kinda weird to watch like the WW wrestling version of Broke back mountain

kidding... :biglaugh:

naked_ride_7.jpg

Bad naked

San Franciso naked ride against oil....

San Francisco naked bike ride against oil dependency and the wars it causes.

Glad I am not a bike seat!