GreaseSpot Cafe

When at home, do you walk around naked?

Dot Matrix

So, I am on the phone with Excath and I tell her I am not wearing clothes. I thought she would choke to death.

Now, I think she doesn't get a chance to walk around naked with a kid at home and all...

But given the opportunity -- such as being alone in the house -- I like the freedom.

I clean naked, groom the dogs naked -- (you do not want to fry bacon naked --- it is very painful)

Nobody is around. I just go for it -- shed my day -- shed my clothes and there I am...

Anyone else out there enjoy naked?

Well that is the naked truth about me...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dot,

Nope.. I don't walk around in the altogether though I will go let the dogs out in the morning wearing just my underwear. The fact is that I'm more comfortable with at least a few clothes on. And isn't that what we're talking about? How we are most comfortable?

sudo

I prefer un-dressed windows or very limited dressing on them and live almost next door to a grocery store, so being naked isn't for me here.

Also since Bob died, I don't feel as safe in my world and since I'm the one that would have to chase the boogy man now, that's another reason it's not for me.

Someday when I'm in my log home in the woods and the only peekers might be the wildlife........

I'm a tighty-whities kind of guy.

It's written in the by-laws of " The Old Guys Club".

Now that's a law that really makes sense!

Not to be "loosely" interpreted.

There is a clause in there, however, that mentions something about an exception being granted "when licking snowflakes off of eyelids".

I wonder what that's all about.

I'm a pj girl myself. Sudo calls them my "Mommy clothes". As soon as I walk in the door, head straight to the bedroom and get in my pj's and slippers. If chilly out, put on my robe, too.

But who knows what an empty nest will bring? Check back with me in 2 years.

Suda

Anyone else out there enjoy naked?

Yup

a good portion of the time at home Im naked.

I never really think about it all that much, I either am or Im not, unless I am cold, already dressed, or have to go somewhere (or cooking bacon or splattery things... :wink2: ) I see no reason to put clothes on...Im comfortable and like it......of course I dont have kids, spouses, dogs or neighbors very close either to think about so its pretty easy....

It really depends... if the kids are around or not. I've been known to walk around the house in my birthday suit...

edited to fix my poor english...

Edited by doojable

I normally won't be totally unclothed in warm conditions since something in light cotten absorbes the perspiration which very freely flows in warm conditions.

Otherwise, I would probably with no clothing....BUT I do need something on my feet!!!

I normally won't be totally unclothed in warm conditions since something in light cotton absorbes the perspiration which very freely flows in warm conditions.

Otherwise, I would probably with no clothing....BUT I do need something on my feet!!!

This scenario most closely approximates my thoughts, feelings and actions on the subject... AND, it's pretty warm here in the desert more often than not... and when it's NOT warm, clothes are needed for OTHER THAN absorbing perspiration. One more caveat... I don't have to deal with perspiration on my whole body, just part of it.

I do, however, NOT have to deal with having children in the house... AND, as soon as I come home (or into the house), my shoes come off, but I have to keep the socks on (uncomfortable otherwise).

Holy Spirit, guide me into all truth regarding these mind pictures!

Hey Dan, just remember how old most of us are! :blink:

btw, I figured out the problem with frying bacon with no shirt on back in the early 1980s... learned by experience!

Mstar and Dooj

Okay then....

Feels freeing...

Dmiller you'd have body parts break off in Minn it is so cold

Yeah, sometimes I wear under panties -- sanitary on the furniture and all....

Back in the day Adam and Eve got to do this all the time --- till that whole apple thing -- Glad it wasn't bacon -- then came the fig leaes...

So, we are mostly or sometimes typing here - naked, in our under pants, just socks or something-- glad we do not have those futuristic - camera thingies where we see each other on Greasespot

Sooo Mstar - what are you wearing?

Edited by Dot Matrix

Shell - when I was a size 4 - I was worried about peepers and I was almost never alone

Now, as I am heading back to a 6 -- I have much better shades now

Anyone ever been to a nude beach -- I went with a nudist to meet his friends - it was not a pretty picture. I was small then and sporting a bikini. The other girls -- let it all hang out -- I kept thinking sunburn for them must be awful.

At home - the only danger, other than cooking, is when a dog unexpectedly jumps up on me.

I sleep in boxers and an undershirt lately. My wife got mad at me for sweating while sleeping sometimes and requiring the sheets to be changed daily.

I can't sleep naked because if I'm in bed with a beautiful woman and I'm naked, there's no way I would let her sleep. ;-)

As far as running around the house, even if I'm alone, I like to keep the windows open and get lots of natural lighting, so I don't want people to see in from the street.

No, my wife and I don't walk around naked, except when coming from the shower into the MBR to get dressed. We don't wear clothes when we sleep though. Never did like that. I have never been one of the "Pojama People". PJs always seemed kind of sissified for me. But that's just me of course. I don't own one of those bathrobe deals either. I remember in the Corps, we were supposed to have in our wardrobe some PJs and a bathrobe. Well, I never did buy the PJs but I did buy a cheap terry cloth bathrobe. And then to my horror, one night VP wanted us all to watch a movie in our PJs and bathrobes and such. And so, with nothing on underneath my cheap terry cloth bathrobe but my whitie tighties, I took my date with our sleeping bags and pillows to the upstairs of the barn in Gunnison to watch the movies with everybody else to watch the movies and hang with VP. Everybody teased me because my robe was short, and my legs were naked and the guys and gals were asking; "What do you have on under there? Then I got reproved by Charlie Preston (our Corps coordinator) for not owning PJs which had been on our "what to bring" list. And my date, was pretty embarrassed to be with me, and when laying on my sleeping bag, I had to make sure my robe didn't slip up.

Naa, never did like PJs and bathrobes and such. When I get up, I just thrown on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, get my coffee, check the net, then shower and dress later before heading off to work....

Anyone ever been to a nude beach -- I went with a nudist to meet his friends - it was not a pretty picture. I was small then and sporting a bikini. The other girls -- let it all hang out -- I kept thinking sunburn for them must be awful.

Back in the day... let's see, some 25 years ago, in SoCal... Black's Beach in or near San Diego... I guess it was such "excitement" I don't remember much detail... obviously, went mainly because of the novelty/to observe. But because others were nekkid, I (THEN) had no qualms about "letting it all hang out." As I recall, though I spent several months in SD (working for a now defunct telecommunications provider), I can only remember having gone once.

My parents were excited about their first foray onto a nudist beach and when they came back, Daddy said the only people at the beach were people who did NOT need to be there without clothes. :biglaugh:

beachcouple.jpg

Me? When I come home the first thing I do is strip down to nuttin'. It used to be 1) let the dog out 2) take off all my clothes. Now I have a doggie door. :biglaugh:

Yeah this girl Jan had chi-chi's that looked like two horns of plenty - Kinda curling in abnormal directions ya know -- I thought, cover that cr ap up

Now in your own living room - that is different.

I, recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone, yeah

I, recommend walking around naked in your living room, yeah

Swallow it down (what a jagged little pill)

It feels so good (swimming in your stomach)

Wait until the dust settles

1-You live you learn, you love you learn

You cry you learn, you lose you learn

You bleed you learn, you scream you learn