GreaseSpot Cafe

WHO IS MY AVATAR?

oldiesman

ONLY ONE episode?

yes, she was in only one episode

It is not Maureen O'Sullivan or Kathleen Quinlan, and yes she is deceased.

There is not enough prize ... $20 .. but you have to spend $100 to get it? What up wit dat?

It's a voucher card that I received in the mail; you get $20.00 off when you spend $100.00 worth of merchandise.

Hurry, the offer expires December 7.

I need to PM or email the voucher and pin # to the winner, and the winner needs to spend the money by or on December 7.

Edited by oldiesman

AYE

Tom, Bumpy seems to think I am horny just because I put up all these girl pictures ... :biglaugh:

parker1.jpg that looks like the same photo shoot ...

and Bumpy, if the girls you are talking about are the chickens ... no, I don't have chickens, just a chicken house.

Edited by rhino

you said twilight zone, which I later remembered as alfred hitchcock

here is the Twilgiht Zone guest star list , no help to me though ...

not sophia loren, but here she is anyway

The~Millionairess~Sophia~Loren.jpg

Naw Rhino, you're way off there – we're talking about The Twilight Zone - not The Erogenous Zone.

Rhino,

Ah.. You and I both share dreams about Rita Hayworth it seems. WHAT a babe, man oh man. Here's the clip of her in Gilda that was so controversial. Pretty tame by today's standards but considered sizzling by 1946 standards. Towards the end of the clip she starts taking off a glove and it was considered a "strip tease".

She was married several times (including Orson Wells and Prince Aly Khan) and later in life she said, "Men go to bed with Gilda, but they wake up with me". Kind of sad. She developed Alzheimer's disease early and died in 1987 at only age 68. But in 1946 when Gilda was made she was something else!

sudo

I'm now thinking that it's SUZY PARKER...

...and if it is, I want you to keep the coupon, go buy something at Land's End and then donate it to a local shelter... but you have to do it before close of business tomorrow!

ALL OF THOSE IN FAVOR SAY "AYE"!!!

"AYE"!!!

At least on the donation part.

It does look a good deal like Suzy Parker.

Then again, if you've seen one sultry actress, you want to see them all.