GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Wrds and Wrks!!!!!

Dot Matrix

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to the next 50! Thanks for helping me celebrate JUBILEE!

Leviticus 25:10 And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family.

Thanks for being part of my (spiritual) family!

Karie

Happy Happy Birthday

From all of me to you ....

Jubilee year? you are only 50?

holy Cow ...

you get the whole year off now, right?

since at your next jubilee year you will be 100, you might borrow a little of those festivities and apply them to this year ...

serviette_happy_birthday_blumen_flowerpower_1186424592.jpg

okay okay who was the youngest linda kazee or wrds and wrks ?????

Wow Exie, I'm not sure. I think Patty Fay, Jeanie Kesw*ck, Linda Kazee and someone else whose face I can picture but whose name I can't think of right now and I were all about the same age, but I'm not sure who was the youngest.

Happy Happy Birthday

From all of me to you ....

Jubilee year? you are only 50?

holy Cow ...

you get the whole year off now, right?

since at your next jubilee year you will be 100, you might borrow a little of those festivities and apply them to this year ...

Thanks Rhino!

I love the way you say only 50. I think I'm going to start counting backwards now, so next year I'll be 49.

Edited by wrdsandwrks

Thanks Rhino!

I love the way you say only 50. I think I'm going to start counting backwards now, so next year I'll be 49.

Well... you ARE -- ONLY 50! Young lady! :D

Obviously, most of us in the 9th were older, but not more than a couple years. Then there was Frank M... I think he was in his 30s (then) already.

btw, George H**dley counts like you... I just tell folks I'm not yet to the half way point!