GreaseSpot Cafe

Doojable????????

Watered Garden

It looks like someone's just trying to cause trouble. <_<

I never once got the impression that the cafe or any of its patrons were responsible for the Trojan, if that's even what it was.

She had folks alerted to the problem in case something did happen and, knowing Dooj, took care of it with the folks that may have been affected by it.

*shrug*

Anything else is none of our business.

At least that's how I see it.

FaintWhispers said:

And in retrospect, this thread seems indicative, of more of, what one should normally expect here.

By making one declarative sentence, FW avoided name calling or finger pointing, but managed to have the same outcome as if she did. Way to go FH! :eusa_clap:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Great song... it's soooooooooo hard to imagine the Beatles having been so controversial -- when WE WERE KIDS.

And now most of us are over 50! :confused:

Question:

Can your identity be stolen if you have yet to find yourself?

Now THAT is a really good question!

It looks like someone's just trying to cause trouble. <_<

I never once got the impression that the cafe or any of its patrons were responsible for the Trojan, if that's even what it was.

She had folks alerted to the problem in case something did happen and, knowing Dooj, took care of it with the folks that may have been affected by it.

*shrug*

Anything else is none of our business.

At least that's how I see it.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Indeed that is more serious -- as are the insinuations and conjectures inferred throughout this thread, that this culprit impersonating Doojable, was quite likely another poster/member of this discussion board.

Inferences are assumptions made by the reader (or listener), as opposed to implications, which are disguised meanings given by the writer (or speaker).

It's clear that you inferred meanings which were not implied.

George