GreaseSpot Cafe

Why are Wierwille's Sins Excuseable and Martindale's Not?

Oakspear

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay okay

this thread says why are wierwille's sins excusable and martindale's not

considering christ....

all sin has been "excused" (for lack of a better word ????)

human beings, trying to grasp the gist of it all, still need to get there step by step....

slowly i turn....

were the 3 stooges a trinity ? ? ? icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_wink.gif;)-->

no i did not say the board of trustees....

?

I'll say this...

It seems like a lotta new and improved sins have gone down since this Jesus dude cleaned the slate last time. Most of which, have not been atoned for. Not in the name of Christ. Not even with bull's blood.

And isn't it obvious? The sins of these two MOG clowns have already came back to haunt them, almost the moment they committed them. One is dead, so its too late for him to find atonement, but the stings of the sins and evil spirits of the other's doings still follow him wherever he goes. Like stink on ****.

Only fools mock the divine.

icon_razz.gif:P-->

Well, getting back to answering the original question, my p.i. of the situation is that some exwayfers still think that VPW, despite his "flaws," or "sins" or "personalilty disorder," was still a good "teacher of the bible." Sigh.....

His life didn't "tell the story." Unfortunately. Which is supposedly is what being a "man of God" is all about. Another big sigh.....

PS more of my p.i.: Just because someone is forgiven, doesn't absolve them of responsibility for the consequences of their sin. If in doubt, read the bible. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> or the Texas State Penal Code, (or the penal code for any state/country.) icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

[This message was edited by ex10 on January 12, 2004 at 23:07.]

yes, sisex, Rom. 10:9 and 10 is cool, as in the way to "get saved."

But, the thing is, even though we are "saved" from eternal death, we aren't "saved" from judgment by Jesus Christ. I believe we will be judged by Jesus on the basis of how well we followed his commandment to love God and love others as ourselves. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Jesus does and will hold us accountable for our actions. How well we love in this life will determine how well we live in the next one.

And also, in the bible, especially in the Old Testament, people were held accountable for their sins or transgressions, and had to either repay the person they sinned against, or else get stoned (literally) icon_wink.gif;)--> depending on the severity of the transgression.

There were different consequences for different sins. They weren't "let off the hook." So I think the lesson from the bible is that God expects people to be accountable for their actions.

quote:
Originally posted by oldiesman:

quote:
She said again she could not boot me but emphasized she would be really pleased if I left on my own and she wanted my answer in the morning after another wow meeting at her house.

Bob, I had no idea you were under that much hassle. Thank you again and again, for staying.

I didn't let the Barbmeister bother me, I just stayed out of her way. There was plenty to do, like I said, door to door didn't bother me at all so they could not fault me there. The place Roger and I got had a large living room area so Barb had us run several classes there. That was fun, a nice break from witnessing.

All in all, it was a good year.

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

• 5 years later...

Everyone wants to be like and have what wierwille promised. He has to be defended, or his adherents' dreams will be shattered.

edited for spelling

Edited by Bolshevik