GreaseSpot Cafe

Victor Paul Bunyan

skyrider

Could it be that...........the myths of Wierwille are growing every GENERATION.

In the 1800's, as stories were told and re-told......passing from generation to generation.....these stories grew and grew into folklore or folktales (exaggerated, legendary and orally passed down among the common people).

Take your songbooks.........everybody sing.

......Six foot three at his ankles high

......His feet on the ground, his head in the sky,

......Hey, Pa-ul................Hey, Pa-ul

...........VICTOR PAUL BUNYAN.

:evildenk:

Edited by skyrider

Tick made more sense than his master though. He "fleed" fornication, didn't he?

:biglaugh:

Speaking of Tick.........he DID become quite a novelty in wayworld. Not only the CFS class, but the special treatment that was given to him and his puppies and grand-puppies. :biglaugh:

And......Ever notice how many twi followers became PROUD OWNERS of German shorthairs?

:rolleyes:

Tick made more sense than his master though. He "fleed" fornication, didn't he?

:biglaugh:

Ham, are you aware of the little hand-drawn poster that hung in Vic's retreat (the shed-thingie behind his house)? It showed a dog's back with two fleas uh... fornicating... with the caption "flea fornication". Yeah, that's what I want my minister to have on his wall !!

That stupid poster was made at a live CF&S class in Indiana. I think it was inspired by one of the L**ns. That was my first CF&S class. I thought it was disgusting. VPW came over in the middle of it, and they gave him that stupid poster as a gift. He thought it was wonderful.

I guess I hadn't renewed my sense of humor at that point. I just thought it was dumb. There were a couple other nasty posters made by the staff at that class, also.

So he kept the poster, eh? How wonderful. :blink:

WG