GreaseSpot Cafe

anything going on in Gunnison this week?

Tom Strange

Don't know... but watched Alien v. Predator: Requiem this weekend... Did you know it took place in Gunnison - and at the end they blew up the whole town?

Makes me wonder if some disgruntled WC person had a suggestion on the location for the movie.

I did my ten years plus ... paid my dues, did my time, recruited my quota,gave my 10% 15% ABS, sold some souls to the way corpse borg, ran 20 plus piffles ...

don't I get a lifetime invite for my two week annual stay at camp gunnysack? They really need to do right by us .. we the multitude that "made TWI" ... they could just give us 6 months, and they can have six months ... sounds reasonable to me.

So someone set that up, and we can figure what activities we want to do for our six months ...

Could you get right on that Tom? :eusa_clap:

You might get what you ask for. The two week "freebie" that is.

"yes, mr. Rhino? We only have tent accomodations, and two openings between January 18th and February 22nd..."

:biglaugh:

no problem ... I'll bring my own "tent" ... just make sure the drambuie is flowing freely ... :drink:

We really need to get a petition and exert our "a thor i teeee" ... If we get 5000 signatures and a good lawyer, they will have to submit ... does not good always triumph over evil?

What's going on in Gunnison? We were going to rent a bus, fill it with alchohol, and go on a road trip over that way seeing what kind of young and defenseless women we could find with sketchy psychological histories that we could convince to have sex with using roofies.

slap...slap.... "stop it".

Boy I just hate it when the flaming head of VPW appears and starts typing on my keyboard.

;)