GreaseSpot Cafe

On God Tube

cheranne

I thought it would be under cults,,but nope I found someone sharing a way productions

video(it is soooooooooooo LAME!!!!!)

singing about the renewed mind(oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease)

I just got into this after DOT showed us the one clip of the guy in purple,but my avatar

is Karls book 'THE CULT THAT SNAPPED!

put that in your bread basket and smoke it!

Sends shivers..I have been gone since December 2000,Same ole same ole...Somebody needs to retire.

geez louiseee..i left in 82 and I don't remember ever seeing that polyesther slap stick excuse

for "moving the word"

How freakn embarrising,not only are they in a cult but they dress bad too!

geez louiseee..i left in 82 and I don't remember ever seeing that polyesther slap stick excuse

for "moving the word"

How freakn embarrising,not only are they in a cult but they dress bad too!

A link?

I couldn't help notice that the women were playing 'backup' or second fiddle in more ways than one. Couldn't they afford handless mikes for all of them? Or does the man get it because he's 'dancing' more than them?

I saw it before it went down.

While it bore little resemblance to the time when people like Pressed Down, Selah, and others were turning us on, I really can't say it was much different from way productions by the late 70's, early 80's. The singers just looked older and goofier. Same fake smiles, orchestrated movements, and any semblance of life, energy, or originality stripped clean- only more so.