GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Acts2!!!

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday Acts2!!!I Hope that your birthday is full of much Love, warm remembrances, and beautiful new memories!!!roses.gifofwo0k.gifHappy Birthday Country Girl and God Bless You!!! Alan Jackson - Remember When.With Love RainbowsGirl

post-1257-1217205805_thumb.jpgpost-1257-1217205592_thumb.jpgThank all of you for your birthday wishes. I have had a great birthday week, I guess you would say. I am thankful to all of you at the GS Cafe and look forward to the time when I am not as busy as I am right now, though, I LOVE taking care of my 14 month old nephew. He is like the grandchild that I will never have as I never had children. He is a handful but is such a blessing to our lives. We also had the priviledge of having our godchild Sarah visit us earlier this month. She loves Isaiah too!! Thank you all again.

post-1257-1217207386_thumb.jpgRainbows Girl, I love Alan Jackson. We saw him at the Grand Ole Opry in March 2007. Love that video also. Thanks again.

WB, Hubby has let Isaiah's daddy 'borrow' one of his guitars. He is teaching guitar lessons with it. (Isaiah's daddy is married to my niece.)

dmiller and Mark and everyone,

Thanks. I have led a pretty unremarkable life, I guess. Have always gotten plenty of rest and hardly ever drink, don't smoke, etc. Anyway Thanks for the compliment!!

I did have a good birthday. I have so much to be thankful for. The Way International did not ruin my life. God is good.

post-1257-1217207386_thumb.jpgRainbows Girl, I love Alan Jackson. We saw him at the Grand Ole Opry in March 2007. Love that video also. Thanks again.

WB, Hubby has let Isaiah's daddy 'borrow' one of his guitars. He is teaching guitar lessons with it. (Isaiah's daddy is married to my niece.)

Act2, I am very glad that You liked the tube with Alan Jackson! Hey, if I was a beautiful country girl with style like You I would like Alan Jackson even more than You do! Ahhhh but being a rock n' rock flower child isn't so bad!!! :)!!!

Keep Loving God and Life!!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of your Goddaughter and You sweet Isaiah! Happy Birthday again and thank You for always being gracious and overlooking my error with Your name :redface2:

With Love, RainbowsGirl

RG, you can call me Acts 2 if you want to!!!!!!!!! I chose 'act2' simply because I felt I was in the 2nd stage of my life. Act 1 was finally over and I was ready to start a new act!!!!!!!!!!! God has blessed me with Sarah and Isaiah, that is for sure.

Belle, what a beautiful hat.

You all can find the best pictures to post. I can just post my pictures!!!!!!! Oh well.

post-1257-1217345442_thumb.jpgThanks, PD. Baby is asleep but will wake up anytime. We go to our knitting circle on Tuesdays, and all the ladies love ISAIAH. He smiles and says HI to all of them. He is a charmer. Then we go to lunch. Every week, at least one lady comments on how good he is.

I always wanted a baby but things did not work out for me, much to my dismay, but God has blessed my life with Sarah and Isaiah. I have lots of nieces and nephews, but Isaiah is the only one that I have watched on a daily basis for this long. We have a white sleigh crib and clothes, etc in our home. He spends the nite with us and he wakes up happy. His mommy and daddy are thankful that we are a big part of his life.

TWI did not ruin my life, but I made decisions based on their crappy teachings and guidance that I wish I could change. But I can't and life goes on.

OK, I am rambling. Sorry.

OMG, a dear friend just dropped by and gave me a cool birthday card and the book LOSING THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Baby is spending the nite so I probably won't get much read tonite. He is also staying tomorrow nite!!!!! I will have to read while he is sleeping.