GreaseSpot Cafe

allow myself to introduce myself

mudflaps

I enjoy reading everyone else's story on here,so I figured I would give "my story".My parents got involved with the way in the 70's,so I was what you'd call raised in the way from the time I was a baby.My parents were fellowship coordinators,so growing up at home there was weekly fellowships.When I was old enough to move out on my own I decided I really wanted nothing to do with the way or any church for that matter,but after a few years of having nothing to do with God or any church I was pretty well miserable,so I started going back to a home fellowship and I really liked it.It was'nt long before I took Craig's new foundational class and was honestly blown away by some of the new material taught in it.I ended up taking the advanced class in 1999 went out way disciple in 2000/2001,came back home after way disciple and started coordinating my own home fellowship.Even before I went out way disciple I started to notice the sunday service teachings seemed to get more and more boring and seemed as if they were rehearsed,It seemed like the different teachers were supressed,not allowed to be themselves,there was nothing new being taught,I look back on those boring teachings and think that the people teaching were not bad teachers,but they were just doing what Rosie said.Anyway by 2005 I stopped going to the way,there was just so many things I disagreed with them about.Instead of first telling the branch coordinator that I was done coordinating a fellowship and done altogether going to the way,I FIRST told the people that came to my fellowship,I wanted them to hear it from me not some regurgitated version from the branch coordinator about how "Oh he left because he's possesed".I told the people in my fellowship I was done going to the way,but if they are happy going there I was happy for them,I told them I just want them to do what is the best for them,surprisingly to me they all were having alot of the same feelings about the way I was,so I believe it actually ended up being a very healing night for us all.So here I am on Greasespot,looking forward to making some new friends.

Hi ya Mudflaps...Welcome to the Spot...come join us in our little reindeer games. There's no name tags, classes or titles here (except for Sudo...we call him "Dr." :biglaugh: )

As you probably know by now, most of us here think that twi gives off a really bad smell...worse than the restroom in a bean factory in Mexico in the middle of summer. Glad to hear that you left on your own terms. There's a certain satisfaction that comes with that. :)

Welcome to the cafe. Our special today is filet mignon(I know that is fancy for GSC, but felt it was neccessary) :biglaugh:

1242586hhtzluanp4-1.gif

Mudflaps!!!

I am glad to meet You. Have some coffee and treats. Enjoy Your stay...May it help fill the gaps and connect the puzzle pieces. I never took LCM's Class, but I heard it was filled with startling twists and turns...Maybe sometime when you're comfortable, You could post a thread on it....Did you also take VPW's class??? It would be interesting to read the differences!!!!!KCA7Z0WSNCAFIC6ECCAC59QPVCAT578VMCA.jpgMCAY45ZPCCAJFGQ1VCA4RT9QACAG943A2CA.jpgthhandpeace.gifand35a99vk-Copy.gifRainbowsGirl

• 1 month later...
1242586hhtzluanp4-1.gif

Mudflaps!!!

I am glad to meet You. Have some coffee and treats. Enjoy Your stay...May it help fill the gaps and connect the puzzle pieces. I never took LCM's Class, but I heard it was filled with startling twists and turns...Maybe sometime when you're comfortable, You could post a thread on it....Did you also take VPW's class??? It would be interesting to read the differences!!!!!KCA7Z0WSNCAFIC6ECCAC59QPVCAT578VMCA.jpgMCAY45ZPCCAJFGQ1VCA4RT9QACAG943A2CA.jpgthhandpeace.gifand35a99vk-Copy.gifRainbowsGirl

Yes,I took VPW's class a number of times,that was a while ago.If I remember correctly I don't think VPW taught on The Face of the Deep or The First Sin of Mankind in his class.