GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

OH! Oh!

"Come with me if you want to live" is from Terminator 2. Spoken by Ahnold as the good terminator sent to resuce John Connor from the bad old lady Terminator. He spoke it to a stunned Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) who is convinced she's about to be brutally annhiliated.

That's one of the best scenes in the movie. :-)

Right. The "Talk to the hand" line came when a naked Arnold walks into a bar looking for someone with the right size clothes. He demands them from a gay biker type who says "Talk to the hand, Baby!" holding his hand out. Arnold crushes it, and says to it "Your clothes! Now!!"

"Come with me if you want to live has been used in every Terminator movie and the "Sarah Conner Chrinicles" TV sereis.

George

Oh. Sorry, I forgot it was my turn. :-)

This should be an easy one.

Burn some dust here. Eat my rubber!

Dad, I think you mean burn rubber and eat my dust.

Whatever, Russ. Whatever

"Your Honor, every one of these letters is addressed to Santa Claus. The Post Office has delivered them. Therefore the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Governent, recognizes this man Kris Kringle to be the one and only Santa Claus."

"Uh, since the United States Government declares this man to be Santa Claus, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed!"

George

Oh its me sorry. :blink:

This may take a couple of lines!

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

If no one takes a stab or has any idea I'll throw up a second line soon.

I'm not going to wait here's a second line because unless anybody's seen this they would never guess it.

Why are you so unpopular with the Chicago police department?

Edited by Human without the bean

No bowtwi. This is not that kind of movie.

Here's a couple more. If not one gets it...

say, by tomorrow, I'm going to pull it and save it for later when someone whose seen it will guess it.

Is this moron number one? Put moron number two on the phone.

How much is here?

Neighborhood of three hundred thousand dollars.

That's a very respectable neighborhood.

Edited by Human without the bean

Alright. I don't know if this will help but here is another line that goes with one of the first lines.

Now listen, you asphole. I've been working on this Serrano thing for about six years; Mardukas is my shot. I'm gonna bring him into federal court. And I don't want some third-rate rent-a-thug who couldn't cut it as a cop in Chicago bringing him back to LA on some .... local charge. Do I make myself understood?

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes