GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

"People don't start playing ball at your age, they retire!"

George

It's obviously a baseball movie [playing ball usually refers to b-ball] but probably not Field Of Dreams since the object of that movie did not necessarily have the star (Kevin Kosner) playing ball [they were already old players] and, not The Rookie even though the star (Dennis Quaid) is too old to play and, probably too new a movie for you to have seen George.

Lets go with Robert Redford's movie The Natural.

This is my favorite aria. This is Maria Callas. This is "Andrea Chenier", Umberto Giordano. This is Madeleine. She's saying how during the French Revolution, a mob set fire to her house, and her mother died... saving her. "Look, the place that cradled me is burning." Can you hear the heartache in her voice? Can you feel it, Joe? In come the strings, and it changes everything. The music fills with a hope, and that'll change again. Listen... listen..."I bring sorrow to those who love me." Oh, that single cello! "It was during this sorrow that love came to me." A voice filled with harmony. It says, "Live still, I am life. Heaven is in your eyes. Is everything around you just the blood and mud? I am divine. I am oblivion. I am the god... that comes down from the heavens, and makes of the Earth a heaven. I am love!... I am love."

That's it Jbarrax. Here's the scene in case you might want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ff46b58Hk

Sorry about the f-word. Its used many times!

Edited by Human without the bean

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes