GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

12 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Of course.  The number one rated movie in a poll of 250 movies from voters on IMDB.  I don't agree with that but it is a fine movie.

It’s always a good time, no matter how often I’ve seen it. So satisfying. (Stephen King’s stories translate so well to the screen. He’s an underrated writer, IMO.)

“What do you mean I'm funny? What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ....in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?”

On 10/27/2023 at 9:46 AM, Human without the bean said:

"Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers"

This one is way easier than it looks.  Most of the time the first three words "Whoever you are" are never quoted. But a famous movie quote, probably in the top 10 of most all time best movie lines quoted.

7 minutes ago, Human without the bean said:

This one is way easier than it looks.  Most of the time the first three words "Whoever you are" are never quoted. But a famous movie quote, probably in the top 10 of most all time best movie lines quoted.

No Country for Old Men?

idk

48 minutes ago, Raf said:

More classic than that.

I wanna say Streetcar Named Desire

Yes that's it.   I thought it would be a shoe-in when I posted but the lack of response led me to 'clue-in' any one with doubts.  Apparently there were still a few.