GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Oh boy oh boy! I get to play again! :biglaugh:

This is a favorite flick of mine, but I don't have access to the screenplay, so some of these will be from memory and may not be word for word perfectly exact quotes. But the gist will be correct (kind of like...interpretation of tongues :-)

"You ever seen anything like that before?"

"Hell, I ain't even heard of anything like that before!"

Since it's one of your favorites I'm sure you would 'nt mind giving us another clue just for good measure Jbarrax because this clue could come from a bunch of movies. Preetyee please.

No problem Human.

"I've been investigating the mysteries of the Church of Rome. My hypocrisy knows no bounds."

"The DaVinci Code"?

George

Nope. Here's another one.

"Yes, but there’s just something about him. Something around The eyes, I don’t know, reminds me Of...me.

No, I’m sure of it,

I Hate him."

Edited by Jbarrax

Next clue. This one ought to give it away. If this one doesn't do it, the next one will.

"I’m getting tired of your gas.

Jerk that pistol and go to work...{hard slap to the face}

"I said throw down, boy. {Another slap. Tyler stays frozen, blood dripping down his chin.}

"You gonna do something or just

Stand there and bleed?"

Edited by Jbarrax

Next clue. This one ought to give it away. If this one doesn't do it, the next one will.

"I’m getting tired of your gas.

Jerk that pistol and go to work...{hard slap to the face}

"I said throw down, boy. {Another slap. Tyler stays frozen, blood dripping down his chin.}

"You gonna do something or just

Stand there and bleed?"

For me Jbarrax its getting further and further away :wacko: :wacko: I'm just saying.

Edited by Human without the bean

Guys, I still can't believe that you don't get the point here. In "Flicks Remembered from Just One Line," the phrase "too easy" has no meaning. The movie should be obvious to anyone who's seen it, and probably to most who haven't. You're not supposed to be subtle, here. That's for "Name That Flick."

George

P.S. JB was correct, in case there was any doubt... :rolleyes:

*pictures Sean Connery collecting a shrubbery and falls over laughing*

*giggles* That's a great image!

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November"

or if you prefer the whole quote: " "Remember, remember, the fifth of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot". But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes, and I know that, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught. He can be killed and forgotten. But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed firsthand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them; and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, it cannot feel pain, and it does not love. And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man. A man who made me remember the fifth of November. A man I will never forget."

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes