GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

That's the one.

Russell sees a young couple (on their honeymoon) kissing passionately and exclaims to Clark, "He's going to pork her, Dad!"

"Well, maybe he is going to pork her; but you know what they say, 'When in Rome.'"

"But they're from AKRON!"

Go Mr. Wolf

George

I liked that Clark began with saying he wasn't....then eventually, at the rate

they were going at the breakfast table... "He MAY pork her, Russ."

Yes. After Stark tries out the boot jets and falls over backwards, "Jarvis" hits him with fire foam.

Go flow.

George

"Jarvis" was the very smart A/I program that runs his house, and he copied to his

IM suits (except for the Mark I, of course, which he left in pieces in the desert.)

"Dummy" is the most consistent name he gave the robot that he put on fire safety.

"Day 11, Test 37, Configuration 2.0. For lack of a better option, Dummy is still on fire safety.

If you douse me again, and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city college. Seriously, we're just gonna start off with 1% thrust capacity. And three... two... one.

Please don't follow me around with it either because I feel like I'm going to catch on fire spontaneously. Just stand down. If something happens, then come in."

It also worked around the lab, notably in a deleted scene when Stark was constructing one

of the boots.

Sorry, that's a misquote from Blazing Saddles. :-)

Here's the actual line.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

Okay, same film, different quote.

"A thousand men, say, go searchin' for gold. After six months, one of them's lucky: one out of a thousand. His find represents not only his own labor, but that of nine hundred and ninety-nine others to boot. That's six thousand months, five hundred years, scramblin' over a mountain, goin' hungry and thirsty. An ounce of gold, mister, is worth what it is because of the human labor that went into the findin' and the gettin' of it. "

Okay, same film, different quote.

Just a note to the wiser Jbarrax. If you give the movie line away, there really is no point in using another quote from the same flick. You already gave us the name of the movie. :blush:

Let's see! Are you still up?

Edited by Human without the bean

Just a note to the wiser Jbarrax. If you give the movie line away, there really is no point in using another quote from the same flick. You already gave us the name of the movie. :blush:

Let's see! Are you still up?

No, WordWolf guessed it right. The baton passes...

He meant to quote "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" all along. So the corrected quote

and the second quote were both from it. I guessed that correctly.

=================

Next movie.

"Would you like to have a 'roll in the hay'?

It's fun! Roll, roll, roll in the hay!"

Edited by WordWolf

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes