GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Thank you Georgio! Next movie has many lines. I'm gonna try to keep you guessing! :rolleyes:

You're such a coward, I can't believe they let you wear a uniform.

Again, the point of THIS thread is NOT to keep people guessing. That's "Name that Flick."

Anyway, how about "Patton" ?

George

Relax Georgio, drink some de-cafe. I'm not literally trying to keep anyone guessing, I just want to keep it interesting.

Example: Movie is Star Wars. I could use --------"Use the force"

But instead of, I use------- "Help me Obi wan, your the only one who can help me"

There's no difference. Both lines are easily remembered from the movie. Do you get the point George.

Or do I need to type slower. :wink2:

And the hits just keep on coming!

That could be from various movies. But taken together with your earlier clue I'm pretty sure it's "A Few Good Men"

So...

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?"

You can't be serious soul searcher. That's amazing because I was totally guessing just to keep the thread moving along. :confused:

I'm walking here! I'm walking here!

This line was used in Back To The Future also, and maybe a few others. But I'm looking for the movie that made this line most famous.

You can't be serious soul searcher. That's amazing because I was totally guessing just to keep the thread moving along. :confused:

I'm walking here! I'm walking here!

This line was used in Back To The Future also, and maybe a few others. But I'm looking for the movie that made this line most famous.

"Midnight Cowboy", I think.

I know it's Dustin Hoffman, but it's hard to keep track of which of his quotes are from

which of his movies, sometimes.

Reminds me of a line from "Bull Durham" (when Kevin Costner tells a batter what pitch he's calling in order to humble Tim Robbins); but I doubt that that's it.

It's possible. It's a classic line, one that I'm sure has been quoted often.

Here's a big clue: The Rolling Stones paraphrased the movie title in the song "Let it Bleed".

Here's a big clue: The Rolling Stones paraphrased the movie title in the song "Let it Bleed".

"And there will always be a space in my parking lot

When you need a little coke and sympathy"

I suppose one has either heard of the movie or they haven't. It's from 1956.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes