GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Alright here's some more.

"Get outta her."

"I'm staying right here!"

"Get outta here."

"I'm staying right here!"

"I'll blow you fu**# head off."

"Then do it! You want to do it? Do it! Lets go"!

"Get outta here!"

"You fu**# up all right? So what? So everybody does it. Get on with your life would ya?"

"I'm in the dark here! You understand? I'm in the dark!"

"So give up! You want to up? Give up...Cause I'm givin up too. You said I'm through. Your right, I am through! Were both through! Its all over! So lets get on with it... Let's fu**# do it. Let's pull the trigger you miserable blind mother fu**#.

Just clarify for me if anyone cares to. This is a thread remembering flicks from just one line. Correct? So for example if I uses " I'll have what she's having", or "You had me at hello", you should know what flick that is. Right.

If this is the case then I'm surprised that this one has not been guessed. At some point are we allowed to give the flick up. If we find it's just too easy not to be guessed?

As is the case with "Songs Remembered...," sometimes what's very obvious to one person is completely off another's radar. Whatever the movie is that you're quoting, and it may be quite famous, I haven't seen it. In general, if it appears that everyone is clueless, it's best just to post the answer. You can also then decide if you want to try another movie or open it up as a "Free Post" for someone else to jump in. (Always wait a few days before giving up on a clue, though. Not everyone checks in here several times a day!)

George

As is the case with "Songs Remembered...," sometimes what's very obvious to one person is completely off another's radar. Whatever the movie is that you're quoting, and it may be quite famous, I haven't seen it. In general, if it appears that everyone is clueless, it's best just to post the answer. You can also then decide if you want to try another movie or open it up as a "Free Post" for someone else to jump in. (Always wait a few days before giving up on a clue, though. Not everyone checks in here several times a day!)

George

I'm going to give up the answer then. It's been 4 days. Scent Of A Woman.

Al Pacino won best actor for his performance as the blind Col. Frank Slade.

I thought that this was going to be an easy one for you guys. Guess no one's a fan of this movie.

"Carl, What are you doing with that hammer".

Carl replies, "I don't rightly know? I just a woke up a holding it".

:drink: "I want to be baptized!"

"I don't give a sh^T, get out of here."

"Tomorrow's Sunday. Well go talk to the preacher and well get you baptized at the church. Now go on back to bed Hon. Well get you baptized in the morning."

"Carl, What are doing with that hammer?"

"I don't rightly know? I just a woke up a holding it."

Edited by Human without the bean

:lol: Sure. "Carl, what are you doing with that hammer"?

"Carl, What are you doing with that hammer".Carl replies, "I don't rightly know? I just a woke up a holding it".

I watched the movie last night so I went back in and made a change to these posts so I could give you the actual line from the movie. Hope that this makes it easier to guess this movie from just one line! Go for it!

I saw Sling Blade, I just don't remember any lines from it.

"I'd like to have me another order of them French Fried Potaters".

"What are you doing with that lawnmower blade". "I aim to kill you with it".

"Some folks call in a Slingblade! I call it a Kaiserblade!".

"Your just a boy. You ought not to say things like that".

Any of these ring a bell soul searcher?

Just a friendly reminder.

The "rule of thumb" for this thread is movies that are fairly well-known,

with lines that point specifically to that movie,

with the goal that people who have never SEEN the movie would say

"That sounds like (name of movie.)".

Just a friendly reminder.

The "rule of thumb" for this thread is movies that are fairly well-known,

with lines that point specifically to that movie,

Exactly WordWolf. I'm not going to choose a Flick from 1939 starring Ronald Reagan, although people shouldn't have much trouble remembering a famous line "Win one for the Gipper", from this football movie. but movies that are "fairly well-known" as you put it, cover a broad paint stroke as exhibited in posts I've made here like ~Scent Of A Woman~, or ~Slingblade~.

In some circles, these Flicks are very well known, some would call these cult classics. Most people I know would know from my these specific insertions just what Flick I am refering to when posting to Flicks remembered from just one line.

Just a friendly reply!

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes