GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

"He chose poorly."

Harrison Ford - Indiana Jones going after the grail with Sean Conner...which does not pass muster since I couldn't name the exact movie title

Edited by RumRunner

Harrison Ford - Indiana Jones going after the grail with Sean Conner...which does not pass muster since I couldn't name the exact movie title

I am able to accept a sufficient description of the movie in place of the title.

Since there's only 1 movie where Indiana Jones and Sean Connery went after the Grail,

I accept this as correct. ("Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.")

So, it is your turn!

Look at her fly Homer! This one's gonna go for miles

edited for a word correction hence quoted accurately

OK was this too obscure? I thought it was a defining moment in the movie. If I am wrong someone else go ahead and take the lead.

Maybe. But it doesn't help if I don't recognize the movie. :)

Why don't you tell us what movie it is, and post another, yourself?

George

Ummm - OK - the movie is "October Sky" Launch of the last rocket. BTW it is a movie worth seeing. So is the next one - hint - think long time classic male actors - in endearing roles...really...even if the quoted lines do not sound so endearing.

"Whole lotta good hospitals are... Hub, that's because you never stayed in one long enough to find out."

Naw - I either watch too many obscure movies or I miss the lines that catch others' attention. The movie was Second Hand Lion.

Over to you George

"Second Hand Lions" ws a fine movie, but yes, a bit obscure for this thread.

Krys's line sounds like it's from a Peter Pan movie. I'll guess "Hook."

George

Congratulations George - - Peter Pan it is on this Christmas morning. Enjoy your day!.....

"I won't grow up, I'll never go to school..." from Peter himself eusa_clap.gif

-

-

-

-

-

-

Actually I believe it was from Peter Pan....the earliest edition in the 50's when I first saw it....but you are sooooo close.......take it away!

Edited by krys

This movie has been done on this thread before, but there are MANY memorable lines, so...

Let me get this straight. You believe that your employer, one of the richest and most powerful men in the world, is a costumed vigilante who regularly beats criminals to a pulp with his bare fists, and your plan is to BLACKMAIL HIM? Good Luck!

George

This movie has been done on this thread before, but there are MANY memorable lines, so...

Let me get this straight. You believe that your employer, one of the richest and most powerful men in the world, is a costumed vigilante who regularly beats criminals to a pulp with his bare fists, and your plan is to BLACKMAIL HIM? Good Luck!

George

The Dark Night.

"So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" I want you to get up right now. Get up. Go to your windows, open your windows, and stick your head out, and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Things have got to change my friends. You've got to get mad. You've got to say, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open your window, stick your head out and yell, "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

"The Martians had no resistance to the bacteria in our atmosphere to which we have long since become immune. Once they had breathed our air, germs, which no longer affect us, began to kill them. The end came swiftly. All over the world, their machines began to stop and fall. After all that men could do had failed, the Martians were destroyed and humanity was saved by the littlest things, which God, in His wisdom, had put upon this Earth."

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes