GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Reminds me of a scene in "Animal House", but I'm reasonably sure those lines didn't appear in that scene.

(The scene with the hearing.)

No. That was a bunch of the Delta House guys pretending to cough while saying "B--- Job!" :lol:

WG's quote does sound familiar, but I can't place it.

George

No. That was a bunch of the Delta House guys pretending to cough while saying "B--- Job!" :lol:

WG's quote does sound familiar, but I can't place it.

George

In the EDITED FOR TELEVISION version, that's true.

I'm pretty sure the uncut version had them saying something else while pretending to cough.

Now, see, THAT's the kind of quote we're looking for.

"Popeye."

"At my age, I've learned three things: Never pass up a bathroom; never waste an erection; and never trust a fart."

George

This is a pretty recent movie, and did well in the box office, so I expect that someone should get it!

George

Okay, in the interest of keeping this moving -

The Bucket List

Next quote:

"Well, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em? Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... Look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!"

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes