GreaseSpot Cafe

Based on Results

Tzaia

that LCM didn't tithe, much less "abundantly share"? I (vaguely) remember the "won't spit your way" thing and wondered how could God stand back and let someone fall so hard - unless his believing was under-par and his sharing wasn't at least 15% of his gross.

Is he an example of what happens to a person who doesn't?

yeah, well,... It never made sense to me for clergy and staff (in whatever religious setting) to tithe, as they're living off of others tithing and - if they did tithe,... it only goes back into the fund that they suck off of anyways, to live.

And those that set the rules just decide their own pay anyways - right? ...Making any necessarry trips to the money pile when their needs exceed their wallet.

Yanno Taz,... I think he's more likely an example of how it's better that a millstone was hung around his neck. He offended many of God's "little ones"

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

(snip)

And those that set the rules just decide their own pay anyways - right? ...Making any necessarry trips to the money pile when their needs exceed their wallet.

(snip)

Yes, and it's been the case since vpw was in charge. He did that all the time and relied

on "creative bookkeeping" to hide how much money he laundered and used on his luxuries.

Meanwhile, the whole thing's BLATANTLY illegal, and a good audit of the way international's books

would reveal what a money-laundering scheme the whole thing is.

Yeah, a good audit backed up by subpoenas, and very smart lawyers who saw through The Ways bs that were also unrelenting!

Yeah, a good audit backed up by subpoenas, and very smart lawyers who saw through The Ways bs that were also unrelenting!

Yep. They have audited returns done every year. Subpoenas da foolz!

Yep. They have audited returns done every year. Subpoenas da foolz!

And surprise search warrants with about a hundred strong search group to nail multiple locations too.

Otherwise I'd guess they would just slither into the shadows again.

:biglaugh:

Uuuhhhh, Except for the part where looking at that link makes plain my near total computer illiteracy I liked it Ham. :B)

Yes, and it's been the case since vpw was in charge. He did that all the time and relied

on "creative bookkeeping" to hide how much money he laundered and used on his luxuries.

Meanwhile, the whole thing's BLATANTLY illegal, and a good audit of the way international's books

would reveal what a money-laundering scheme the whole thing is.

And......some of us have always wondered why L0uie L1nd left twi's Finance Dept in 'the dead of night' and the silence that followed.

Based on results, and if a twig coordinator was doing as poorly as The Way is nowadays, losing people so badly ... I'd say a serious face-melting was required.

If your twig/branch lost people at such a rate, you'd be found a failure as a TC/BC. Probably get moved on, if you were a BC.

Course, if you're the head honcho different rules apply, and you just snuggle deeper into your burrow.