GreaseSpot Cafe

Watch for the Adversary

OldSkool

So, let me get this straight: when it rains in Colorado, it's God. But when it rains in Ohio, it's the devil? OMG I'm so confused.

Oh - - I fee for ya - - but don't be confused....it just depends on what side of the river you're on.

Edited by krys

Well, in Ohio there probably isn't a season that they could have consistently good weather in, otherwise I would think they were doing it on purpose..

That's why I find it so funny. Inclement weather is guaranteed according to the season. It will happen. They do the AC in June, when it ALWAYS storms, and they tell the students it's the devil and he doesn't want the material taught. Showman, they are!

I remember hearing from somebody on staff a while back that lightning struck one of the trees by the auditorium and blew it to smithereens. Was that at an Advanced Class? I can't remember... But the person who told me was SURE it was the adversary.

I remember hearing from somebody on staff a while back that lightning struck one of the trees by the auditorium and blew it to smithereens. Was that at an Advanced Class? I can't remember... But the person who told me was SURE it was the adversary.

Ya, that tree was in front of the OSC. It got pwned. Again, a property in tornado alley with thousands of trees all over the place. Oh, one of them gets hit during a thunder storm. And because the class is running ... "It's the devil"....if they actually just started to think a little it would be their undoing and they would join us over here.

the irony eh? . . . that thing was freaky

Good. Not that it was supposed to be Jesus but because it was freaky. Funny thing is it was framed of steel. No wonder it took a strike.

Now if it would just strike that golden idol in the auditorium... The Teacher. That would be tremendously electrifrying.

That thing is freakier than ole' touchdown any day. Damned life sized bronze of VeePEE. Even has his glasses in hand. G@ry H0v3y did that statue. Talented man.

And to them it is golden. As in golden calf. Idol. J.J. hit the nail on the head!

Good. Not that it was supposed to be Jesus but because it was freaky. Funny thing is it was framed of steel. No wonder it took a strike.

. . .

when they were constructing it, they had most of it finished except for his forearms/hands,

. . . the rebar stuck out of his forearms like someone had cut his hands off and he was bleeding like the black knight . . .

... Not only that!

BUT...

the Ship performing Oil recovery in the Gulf was struck by lightning, effectively killing off BP's cleanup operations at sea for the Big Oil Spill. Someone must not have been believing, and right during the Advanced Class!

Go Figure....

BP ship story link

when they were constructing it, they had most of it finished except for his forearms/hands,

. . . the rebar stuck out of his forearms like someone had cut his hands off and he was bleeding like the black knight . . .

I never did bite on all those stupid little "teacher" statues people were buying when I first got in.. It was probably the first thing that got me wondering whether they really are into idols or what. First the teacher statues, next they acted like the themed posters were untouchable, then those really ugly BOT pictures, as if I wanted something that ugly in my house. lol..

the Ship performing Oil recovery in the Gulf was struck by lightning, effectively killing off BP's cleanup operations at sea for the Big Oil Spill. Someone must not have been believing, and right during the Advanced Class!

You betcha.. The adversary likes that oil spill, doncha know he craves oil! And loves to ruin the world. Any problems in this world. it's his fault.. China's earthquake. The atomic bombs in ww2, oh wait, that was us.. Or was it?! You sure it wasn't an adversary cover up?!

I never did bite on all those stupid little "teacher" statues people were buying when I first got in.. It was probably the first thing that got me wondering whether they really are into idols or what. First the teacher statues, next they acted like the themed posters were untouchable, then those really ugly BOT pictures, as if I wanted something that ugly in my house. lol..

You betcha.. The adversary likes that oil spill, doncha know he craves oil! And loves to ruin the world. Any problems in this world. it's his fault.. China's earthquake. The atomic bombs in ww2, oh wait, that was us.. Or was it?! You sure it wasn't an adversary cover up?!

He was on the Grassy Knoll too............... Some think Oswald was on his own killing Kennedy (The Magic of Believing bullet). If only the Secret Service had been speaking in Tongues.....

+

Don't forget all the "Teacher" framed pictures. Rumor is (I have been told) they were a Twig Coordinator necessitty at one point in time.

He was on the Grassy Knoll too............... Some think Oswald was on his own killing Kennedy (The Magic of Believing bullet). If only the Secret Service had been speaking in Tongues.....

That was it.. Gee.. How the adversary has clouded the truth so much, no one has ever shot a documentary detailing that truth.. I think you might be able to shoot a movie based on these new "facts".. Might actually make some money off of what we know about the adversary. Oh wait, that 's what the Adv. Class is all about.. Doh! Might get a lawsuit over copyright infringement..

Edited by TrustAndObey

Looks like no adversary forecast til Saturday, when there is a 30% chance.

Is that graduation time? Cause I was thinking that's when there's a big uprising of the mean old angry taz I mean debil..

Being the typical weatherman, I'm gonna say 75%... (But then, typically I'm wrong).

Is that graduation time? Cause I was thinking that's when there's a big uprising of the mean old angry taz I mean debil..

Being the typical weatherman, I'm gonna say 75%... (But then, typically I'm wrong).

no, just the middle saturday, playday. Oh, wait this is the calm before the storm. The taz will show up when they teach the discerning of spirits sessions.... :biglaugh:

That is not a blessing

no, I am definitely not edified. ROFL!

Edited by OldSkool