GreaseSpot Cafe

Watch for the Adversary

OldSkool

With the advanced class coming I just know the adversary is madder than normal. :rolleyes::smilie_kool_aid::evilshades:

So being the concerned person that I am I thought we could help identify when the adversary is near HQ.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=New+Knoxville&state=OH&site=ILN&lat=40.4942&lon=-84.3185

So far it look like that between now and Sunday there is a 30 40 50 70 40 percent chance of the adversary. So, keep a look out and note anything out of the ordinary to aler WAYGB of the percentage of danger. :confused::evildenk:

It would seem that a vital component of discerning of spirits is the national weather service. :biglaugh:

Besides, we wouldn't want to hand full of new students to not be blessed.

30-80 % chance of adversary ???

Holy F---!!!

I'd better start making my written plans in smaller time increments . . . say . . . 30 seconds? I should also double the amount of follow-up scheduling . . .

I'll be sure to increase my SIT to 24/7, with at least 8 hours of word study /day . . .

OH CRAP!! UNEVEN GRASS !!!

*grabs scissors*

he ain't gonna mess up this weekend . . . no, not like last time . . .

For those of you scratching their heads. The way international usually runs their advanced class in mid-june. They are located in Ohio which is thunderstorm central from March to October, every year, without fail. But, these guys have a several session period near the end of the has many categories of devil spirits, descriptions, attributes, etc. Honestly, in all my years in the way international that was the most useless section of information and it is the big secret.

So, P.T. Barnum would be proud of the hype they put out as this portion of the class gets closer. And without fail they start talking about how mad the adversary is that they are exposing him like this. So, each year, without fail during this two week period in June thunderstorms will most likely happen. And when they do - you guessed it! It's the adversary, mad as hell that we are exposing his kingdom. So, since this is one of the craziest things I have personally seen I thought it worth a little comic relief.

This thing about where the adversary is is a very interesting topic to me.

@ Bolshevik: LOL

edited for spelling

Oh, I still believe the Bible and think it is pretty specific that there is a devil and evil spirits. However, the way international terrorizes it's people with that information and makes the devil a major focus in the Christian's life. The focus, in my opinion, should the God and Jesus.

Not to mention they act like they have Old Scratch figured out.

Their work in "discerning spirits" is mostly speculative garbage with little scriptural backing.

Maybe it would be helpful for the innies if we had a sign for them. I hear people always want a sign. One like the Deer X-ing signs, you know, the yellow diamonds witht the little black, jumping deer. Well we could get a few, and paint them out as an Adversary X-ing signs. Now we'd wanna post them in helpful places around the property. We'll start with one at Weirwille road & Hwy 29. If we make six signs, where should the other 5 go?

SM200~Devil-Crossing-Posters.jpg

Edited by Gen-2
  • Upvote 1

Her routine is easy to figure out . . .

why six signs?

Because they're always just short of anything spiritually perfect, or spiritually complete, and they live in their own little world, only singing when the choir is assembled in their favorite Way. Everyone else is the "world", don't'cha know, and they have it wrong,.... daughts riiiiiiight! Hallmarks of a closed-minded cultish mentality,... it's only natural.

This thing about where the adversary is is a very interesting topic to me.

Well you know, soul searcher, that as we learned in TWI the adversary can only be one place at one time. He is not everywhere present like God is. (Can you hear the boom of Bob W's "Athletes of the Spirit" narration in the background)?

So now if he is only one place, where would he choose to be in June? Certainly not out starting wars in the Middle East killing tens of thousands, not causing poverty in Africa or spreading AIDS, certainly not mucking with the hundreds of millions of RC's and their priests with stifled libidos, or inspiring insane college kids to shoot up places. He wouldn't be involved in the Mafia run drug trafficking across the world with all of the cash and murders. No, No, No.

I'm sure that the #1 place he has to be in June is doing rain dances in the corn fields of Central Ohio. Because although the scriptures do say that the rain falls on the just and the unjust, I'm sure his #1 priority is to keep people from finding out that what a lying spirit does is to inspire compulsive lying. Or a jealousy spirit is involved around jealousy as an emotion. No, that's far too detailed and intricate secret information to allow out there.

Actually, if you want to see a lying spirit in operation you don't even need to attend the teachings there at the AC. Just watch the Board of Directors. You'll learn far more about that one than you could reading one page in your syllabus.

With the advanced class coming I just know the adversary is madder than normal. :rolleyes::smilie_kool_aid::evilshades:

Why does twi ALWAYS emphasize the devil and his domain?

Why not......how this advanced class will CRUSH the adversary beneath their feet..!!

Or...........that GOD is well-pleased with the adv class running.

Or...........to be more Christ-like to our fellow man.

Twi is a manipulating cult.............period.

Why does twi ALWAYS emphasize the devil and his domain?

Well, the increased adversary chatter is only part of the comedy. They lecture the staff to slow down, be extra diligent, double check their plans, stay close to home, get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, and so it goes on. Of course during this time of heightened "readiness" the least little thing is blown out of proportion as a spiritual attack. Any offending actions are rehashed until the error is apparent to the offender and they can repent. Then when a storm actually hits you have maintenance, safety, and grounds on the front lines out on the property running around like the keystone cops getting everything back in order. Making sure the River Jordan (you know the little muddy farm creek that dries up w/o rain) hasn't overflowed the spill way or WW road bridge, that every little stick is back in place, and spiritually things are the best. Safety is supposed to have the extra spiritual sensibilities to be ahead of things, spiritually that is. In retrospect is is ABSOLUTELY insanity. And they know it, justifying it off a the outsiders not understanding spiritual matters. :smilie_kool_aid:

Give me the creeps just remembering this stuff. :evildenk:

On another note, looks like Saturday there is a 60% chance of the adversary. He sure hates when they teach that stuff....just remember he is like a roaring lion...don't be afraid of the thunder.... :biglaugh:

Do we have to watch for the adversary in music of any kind?

Oh not just "any" kind.-------EVERY kind.

Uhmmmm. You knew The Beatles were born-again of the seed of the serpent, no? :biglaugh:

Edited by waysider

Oh not just "any" kind.-------EVERY kind.

Uhmmmm. You knew The Beatles were born-again of the seed of the serpent, no? biglaugh.gif

Well now,... that explains everything........

Fire on the mountain Run Boy run.......

See? It was THAT unfair advantage they had over Way Productions.... easier to say Oh yeah, were they good? well,.... they must be seed....

Hell they even M&A'd some of their own musicians,.... go figger......!

Didn't OldSkool tell us that they allowed a Summer Jam? There was music there.

Oh, ya, all that was APPROVED music...so the devil was effectively filtered out...

&....lol@Gen2!

Joe Fair, that's the guy! I saw him -- or so I'm told. I don't remember a thing he said, though.

Ya see, that's a prime example of this inane idea that every word has to be meticulously groomed for accuracy.

Can you imagine if this same concept had been applied to the visual arts, down through the ages? No impressionism, no pointillism, no abstract, no modern, no avant garde, no surrealism, no romantic------------just pictures that "edify" (whatever the hell that means.)

Edited by waysider

just pictures that "edify" (whatever the hell that means.)

That means that some thinned skin pecker-head isn't "offended (a.k.a. not edified) by what just happened. :confused:

Edited by OldSkool