GreaseSpot Cafe

Advanced Class Daily Cabinet Meeting

OldSkool

With it's long tradition of thinking hordes of Devil spirits flock to attack them every time they put on an event, the advanced class brings out the paranoia from the directors at an advanced level. First you must understand, if you have not been to HQ, it is like Ground Hog Day around there to begin with. A little seasonal variations, but from year to year it's the same drone.

Anyways, so there are daily cabinet meetings during the class after the noon meal that are a total waste of time. They meet, the get a daily report from the class coordinator, that is short and of little substance, sometimes the cabinet may be asked for impromptu sharing that sound just like the in-residence way corps mindless sharing about what blessed them, they pass papers around if there are any and then it's off to the rest of the day. I kid you not, they are that lame.

Self important dweebs. I'm sure the devil is just shaking in his boots at your lamer meetings. When you gather in circular fashion around the table in the director conference room. I'm sure there are no shortage of pivot men. Jerks.. :biglaugh:

I guess that's to the old addage...A circle jerk a day keeps the adversary at bay!

Faerie circles often are made of Mushrooms. They grow in a ring for no good reason. Mushrooms are famous for growing in ...., in fact they thrive on it! And there are legends that if you enter one yoou will be compelled to join the faeries in their Ways.

Are you calling the BoD "fairies"?

Definitely proof that the homosexual purge is over!

:evilshades:

So did rosie see her shadow this year, or not?

:biglaugh:

ROFL! Well I hear that's how she decides to stay in power another year. Crawls out of her hole....sees her shadow...Hey, another year as Prezident and ChairMAN of the Board!! Yay!! (returns to hole thankful she doesn't have to go out to pasture just yet.)

Faerie circles often are made of Mushrooms. They grow in a ring for no good reason. Mushrooms are famous for growing in ...., in fact they thrive on it! And there are legends that if you enter one yoou will be compelled to join the faeries in their Ways.

I've always referred to them as witch's circles . . .

I've always referred to them as witch's circles . . .

Gen has the old Irish naming on those faerie circles... walk widdershins around them and see if the little people come and getcha!

Oh, wait, were you referring to the cabinet meetings? I might call that a witch's circle... If Rosie is the witch. I bet if you walked widdershins around that circle and you were one of the little people they'd definately getcha!!

**edited for that last bit.

Edited by JavaJane

oh great, another doctrinal issue that needs correction . . . (correction for doctrine, reproof for practice? ehh. . .)

someone call another meeting . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_ring

also elf and pixie . . . each a separate category of spurt?

no wait, maybe it depends on the mushroom . . . use a different mushroom . . . see a different spurt . . .

Are you sure the meeting isn't so that everyone on the Cabinet knows that the others haven't been booted out overnight, LOL?