GreaseSpot Cafe

Desensitizing techniques?

OldSkool

what have i got to lose at this point? and i still think about this "girl" on the way corps site who just wiped the floor with me? i'm still so mad about that. and she is all sweet and friendly with everyone there. ugh

"ugh" is right.

So most of the desensitizing techniques boil down to - Shut up and give us your money, If you have to talk, go get more people to take the class, and get the ones we can bleed for a while, not those poor bastards that can't feed us well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feed me!

Does it have to be human?

Feed me!

Does it have to be mine?

Feeeed me!

Where am I supposed to get it?

Feed me, Seymour / Feed me all night long - That's right, boy! - You can do it! Feed me, Seymour / Feed me all night long / Ha ha ha ha ha! / Cause if you feed me, Seymour / I can grow up big and strong.

So most of the desensitizing techniques boil down to - Shut up and give us your money, If you have to talk, go get more people to take the class, and get the ones we can bleed for a while, not those poor bastards that can't feed us well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, they were never quite as subtle as you. :biglaugh:

no boundaries !!!!!! denial !!!!!!! ohmyfrikkinggod

thanks for your responses you nice you's

i don't feel like being kind anymore -- to my past, i mean

and another thing, besides me and dot, i also have it from someone else (but who cares -- I was there)

THEN a dear friend of mine said they asked about it to person and they said they don't remember so my friend thinks I'M A LIAR!!!!!!

I WOULDN'T WANT TO REMEMBER THAT EITHER

naturally i can't get past my own sheet. lol. does that mean i'm a "natural man"

if i talk to much about what i experienced, it's not because i want attention. it's because i find it so messed up

and that's how we all feel and rightfully so

excie,

Without your firsthand account, much of the evil that went on would have no collaborating evidence. We have Kristin's book, and with your account that is two, catcup's three, and a few others on this site concur.

Now the clueless can sluff you off, the innies can act like you're making it up, but for people who are starting to wake up it is just plain confronting stuff. I'm very glad you are speaking of your past here. It helps many leave when otherwise they might not.

What exactly is the quota for reality, anyway? It doesn't become "real" until 17 people say it? How about 37 or 53? So, what's the difference whether there are 3 first hand accounts or 3,000? This crap happened. Playing smiley face and saying "bless you, we sure love you." doesn't erase the past. It's just another way of "keeping it our little secret." Guess what, TWI! Your secret's NOT safe with me.

what have i got to lose at this point?

Thanks for taking the time to post and repost this account, excathedra. As much as it sickens me I never heard the accounts. Now the lurkers can read/re-read it again too, so there is much value. Heck, I've been reading GreaseSpot sice 2004 or so and can tell you the accounts posted here have had a profound effect on me for the better and helped me over the years digging out from under all the garbage the way international heaped on me.

Who was it that said, "The Way is like a bunch of kids playing church."?

That's priceless!

He claimed there were some African tribes where the fathers molested their daughters

like this. Posters here have noted that there is no documentation in all of cyberspace

to his sick claim. There was some evidence there's some tribe or other where the other

women do something, but vpw's own claim was another claim that can only be traced back

to vpw's sicknesses and not to any reliable source.

thanks y'all

too many of his claims can't be traced anywhere but back to his sick mind, i think

there's me, there's kristin, there's catcup, there's marcia (which really flipped me out because it was so similar)

there are many more, but i can't remember if it's because they posted or because i knew them or both

more later

xox

thanks y'all

too many of his claims can't be traced anywhere but back to his sick mind, i think

there's me, there's kristin, there's catcup, there's marcia (which really flipped me out because it was so similar)

there are many more, but i can't remember if it's because they posted or because i knew them or both

more later

xox

-----and Sandra Ann Sullivan, who, because of the profound effect it had on her, is no longer able to offer personal testimony.

Edited by waysider

)I have posted this before split up in pieces.

I hope it remains so on down the road as people get OUT of TWI others will better understand what

happened to US.

The feeling i felt after years of having left The Way was as if my mind was under ice. such as to a victim who ice dives and the oxygen cuts off,like a freak accident,the victim looks for an opening while struggling to survive,and dependeing on the depth of the dive results in whether he will make it to the exit cut in the ice above.

Under ice hypothermia can set in very easily if the conditionals are at the slightest bit altered or tampered with causing the BODY temperature to slow down but still function enough to survive in a coma like state.

In this situation the victim may see the opening exit but,not be able to get their because of hypothernmia.

I say all this top get to the point which is very hard to understand yet explain to one who has never experianced being involved in an alternative religion,cult whatever you may call it.

Now,i know their are books about cults and what they believe but few take you down thru the eyes of one captured,by the bait of TWI the lures and hooks that leave scars deep down in your soul,that only time can heal.

Websters define hypothermia as subnormal body temperature or the ARTIFICIAL REDUCTION OF BODY TEMPERATURE TO SLOW METABOLIC PROCESSES,usualy to assist the progress of HEART SURGERY.

I believe this is a better description of what brainwashing really is in this case.

In 1959 and 60 the US government sent a group of ARMY ENGINEERS to Greenland.

There job was to build a city inside the ICE SHEET.

The city called CAMP CENTURY would serve two purposes.

One was to protect the united states in case of attack,missiles could be hide in the tunnels of the ice.

the other purpose was to gather information about glaciers and about living in extreme cold.

Special plow cut rooms into thick ice.

Tunnels connected groups of rooms.

Corrugaled steel arches lined the ceilings to prevent melting and for support. Soldiers were staioned at Camp Century for several months at a time.

They called themselves ICEWORMS .

After they left. scientist came to study the ice. ,the walls searching for clues about Greenlands past natural history.

Each year,new snow pressed CAMP century about 1 and a half feet DEEPER INTO THE ICE.

The walls also pressed INWARD because ice as thick as greenland ice sheet moves slowly.

,the scientist didn't worry about the ceiling caving in. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WAS THE ONGOING PROCESS OF DIGGING DEEP DOWN INTO THE CAMP AS NEW SNOW ACCUMMULATED.

Eventually,digging thru the deep snow to reach the camp became difficult.

The camp no longer used has been buried by many feet if ice and has probably collapsed.(end of artical)

As camp century was designed so are ice sculptures,in the heart and minds of a cult victim,not knowing the damage inviolved for the future adult life.

With each new ice sheet digging for victims and rescue of that which is LOST INSIDE GETS MORE DIFFICULT(year after year) WITH windows and drapes shut

so to speak not being able to speak about twi,not to breath the word cult around any

co workers never mind your family,you can laugh it off and say yeah man i did some pretty crazy things when i was young !

(BUT YOUR NOT LAUGHING ON THE INSIDE)IF ....IF you try to go to a church they don't have a clue!

(see symbolic thinking from me) the reaccuring dreams you had,people that remind you of someone,movies,food,cars and so forth,

so if you keep the window shut and the drapes closed you will not heal...slowly OPEN THAT UP.this is a great avenue for that and for other people to learn what it's like,how

you feel or NOT FEEL.

Most of us already got out but their are a lot more still in even if they are out!

They desire to be healed like you,like myself and its not a mirage

...there is really an oasis out here,don't be tricked by the mirage of the direction of dissociation.decomposition and death ,..mimic your desires and your heart will take you there!

This week our town is having an Ice Fest. Its a big thing over here. Ice is set out on main st and then the ice artist comes in with a chainsaw and chisel and goes to work creating beautiful stuff!

The problem is keeping it from MELTING if the weather gets warmer. This is HOW i would explain cult life to someone who never experienced it from the inside.

Children are a gift of from God(assuming the goal was to become a child of God in twi through pfal) and a child becomes an image of what the product is he is trusting.

A syndrome is a set of symptoms charaterizing a disease or condition, This is not a condition of biochemical or heredity,this is an image formed if you will sculptured by the product of the enviroment in which the children are surrounded.

Sculpture is said to be a fine art of CUTTING so...to CHANGE a form of a preexising condition.

Carving is a rductive process in which the desired form is reached by removing surplus from a block or similiar mass of material.

Modeling an additive process in which the form is built up in a PLASTIC material.

Constructing or assembly line cookie cutter,joining ready made shapes(twi how many TIMES did you take the class!!!)

Almost any material shaped three diminsional may be used for sculpture,,but ICE is the solid form of water produced by FREEZING IT IS MUCH EASIER TO CUT ON A FROZEN ITEM(the cuts are more accurate and sharp)

Ever heard of the expression i felt as ICE was flowing through my blood.a FROZEN numbness inside................so the more ice produced by freezing the more sculpture to invent..... TIME being the ONLY uncontrolable element in the mind of (child) the child goes within to image building,creativity like a toddler

carefully building blocks,by reflex,by safety precation to BLOCK FEAR.

Although a false oasis for hope,a safety net of some kind,shelter from a storm(in our case we were looking for answers in biblical research/God..peace)

Ice sculpture syndrome is born.

Psychopaths have a great sense of superiority and entitlement, and think nothing of helping themselves to property that belongs to others. Their grandiose sense of self-importance leads them to believe that other people exist just to take care of them. Because they see most people as weak, inferior, and easy to deceive, psychopathic con artists will often tell you that their victims deserved what they got. Sometimes their sense of superiority is so great that they will say that they are conferring a gift by letting their victims support them. This is obvious in the many cases of cult leaders who are charlatans or outright psychopaths, but can be seen in more subtle cases as well. This condescending air toward others comes across as cocky and egotistical to many observers, but ... some may find this behavior somewhat charming, even charismatic. (p48)

too bad they run the economies of the world..

well.. for the most part..

some of them have already complained that victims of the current oil spill will have *some* (read that as a *little*) legal recourse..

Only in America, I guess..

others in the world have to resort to piracy and such on the high seas..

it is the worst.. opportunistic hedonism.. one could imagine..

it would even devour itself.. if there weren't a few rules..

what the heck.. lets just.. ignore a few rules..

I just wonder what is going to happen when somebody has to REALLY be "the bad guy" here..

The street is on fire....Ice, Salt and Snow

Their is no passage back to the Yellow Brick Road

Our minds are on cruise control...burning tread on the road'

We wash it off quickly

So it does not show...the Stain in the paint like the life

that we know

Salt cuts through ice

The Sculptures take time

The salt in there wounds are Numb at this time

You would think salt water "stings in a wound so deep

The fishes don't die the just lull in a freeze

Adaption in cult climate change is for sure

its a process of alteration in many degrees

But one that does not allow you to fall to your knees

To worship the Jesus that died for your sins

In order to have freedom of bondage from them.

The Way International..NOT the salt of the earth

Not Ambassadors for Christ or the Lord church

Some people on a farm running a buisness

selling snake oil and classes that said we are

The Way more abundent life for You..

When we found out too late we were all screwed!

Frozen in time ...unable to move

Until a real Christian said this Blood is for You

Take it and drink and remember this

Jesus Christ died on the Cross for your sins.

post-3305-127786921785_thumb.jpg