GreaseSpot Cafe

Prayer Vigil for Sam

chockfull

For this same reason she keeps a guard dog named Sam. He is an attack trained, Chocolate Lab. He stays at home with her and travels with her to work to be dropped off at the kennel behind the Wierwille home. They chose a Chocolate Lab because they look friendly and there is no stereotype associated with them as opposed to a German Shepherd. Chocolate Labs protect. So if he is around and feels his territory to be invaded he will attack. Make a move towards Rozilla when he is around and he will attack.

Otherwise, I am not real sure what the fascination is. Perhaps they are fishing for something to fire up a lawsuit with? Something to endeavor to shutdown the bane of their existence? It would be funny for them to start a lawsuit though....since they would no doubt have to endure cross examination, maybe have their hidden secrets subpoenaed to the light of day? Can't really sue when you have that many skeletons in your closet.

d@mn. well if you're on a roll f'ing up so many other people's lives, why not a dog's too? i feel sorry for the dog.

Let's start a prayer vigil for Sam...

chocolate_lab_stud_rusty.jpg

btw - before you ask, this isn't a picture of Sam, but another chocolate lab.

I've been attacked by lots of dogs. I had a face-off with a dog that weighed about 20 pounds about 45 years ago. His teeth marks are still quite noticeable on my face. I had an encounter with a Lab (black, not chocolate) and a pit bull about 10 years ago. Apparently, they mistook my leg for a pork chop. Ouch! My most recent painful encounter was with a trained attack dog about a year ago.(German Shepherd) Fortunately, his trainer called him off before he could eat much more than my coat sleeve and a dab of skin. Yesterday I encountered a monster sized Doberman. Luckily, he was constrained behind a fence. The owner boasted that the dog had already bitten five people. What kind of moron would be proud of such a thing? And, so, my basic philosophy regarding dogs is that, no matter how big or small, if they still have their teeth, they can hurt you.

Edited by waysider

Waysider, do you need a new kind of aftershave or something? Why are you so popular with all these dogs? It's "eau de cologne" you want, not "odor canine."

Hmm.. dunno. Maybe Sam has collaborated with the wrong humans..

there is a cure to this. Hot dogs.

You feed the monstrous gargantuan what's the word..

teaming at the thought of rabidly attacking you conditioned animal.. hot dogs. He starts wiggling his tail, smiling, as you approach with.. hot dogs..

soon, one has the mastery.. the then malevolent creature from hades, yipping and anticipating.. hot dogs..

:biglaugh:

It's one of the few things the ex taught me.. gawd bless her..

the trained ultra conditioned animal ended up.. biting its master..

the same dog from hell..

we had a *domesticated* rabbit. Sometimes allowed it to free range in the back yard..

it would hide in the neigbor's (dogs) wood pile. Forever tormenting this dog from hell..

the dog was leashed with a rope.. and thought it knew the rope line..

the rabbit was smarter than the dog..

Waysider, do you need a new kind of aftershave or something? Why are you so popular with all these dogs? It's "eau de cologne" you want, not "odor canine."

I encounter them while working, on what is their home turf. I'm the intruder, in their eyes.

I encounter them while working, on what is their home turf. I'm the intruder, in their eyes.

Oh yes friend.. I understand completely..

I did that too for a while..

I'd make friends with the animals when I entered the abode, long before I'd make friends with the humans..

the humans were clueless.. easier to deal with..

:)

Oh yes friend.. I understand completely..

I did that too for a while..

I'd make friends with the animals when I entered the abode, long before I'd make friends with the humans..

the humans were clueless.. easier to deal with..

:)

Yeah. One of the first things I do is ask the dog's name. The dog likes that I know his/her name and the owner is tickled I've taken an interest in their dog.

--

--

--

who lives in the wierwille home ?

protection ??????? she has a dog for protection ??????

i don't even know what to say

Yes, Sam is her guard dog. He is a Chocolate Lab and, being trained, will viscously defend Rosie and her home.

Wierwille home occupants when I left were Sc0tt and Kr1st1na (Wierwille) Fr03lich + 3 chirrun and Wanda.

where is rosalie's home? same place where the pool is and where lesbian believers rented ?

and where is donna's home ?

and why does she need a guard dog ? she is enough to scare me to hell

Rosalie's home is just off grounds, less than a mile away. Donna was living in the founders hall apartment when I left HQ.

Rosie is very paranoid that the devil will have someone kill her. Same as VP and same as Craig.

And her yes men are very protective of her.