GreaseSpot Cafe

Weird, but what else can you expect..

Ham

• 2 weeks later...

yeah it's nuts..

:biglaugh:

I'm looking for paradise on earth.

don't let my little expectations stand in da way..

sowie..

yes I guess I'll always have to be ..

living in a fantasy..

that's the way its got to be, from now on..

the next song would "blow your mind..".. I'll spare you..

Wasn't that called Camelot???

My parents had a Bristol 29 motor-sailor and they loved it. Whenever they could they'd spend a few hours or several days on her just because to them she was camelot. In fact, that's what they named her Camelot!!

A few years after they bought her the place where they moored her seriously curtailed their launch service hours. The parents had to get a small dinghy to go back and forth to the main dock.....they named that boat....Camalittle!!!

I'm still looking for the same *spot* we can all take off our skins and all be the same..

Revelation 21 (New American Standard Bible)

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.

2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,

4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

• 2 weeks later...

Revelation 21 (New American Standard Bible)

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.

2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,

4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

I hope I am there with you..

I had a dream once. I was in a very large building.. the walls were made out of glass. Or transparent crystal. At least 10 or so meters high.. and about 2 or three meters wide..

we were all dressed in white..

no, that wasn't it..

It was a large room..

I've had about four dreams like this in life..

three of them have come to pass. This last one, with the whatever building it is.. made out of glass or crystal, I could draw..

no, that was not the building..

cool picture though..

the building I was in, was if you were looking at it in two dimensions..can't remember the mathematical description.

twenty, thirty or forty sides..

when I am there, I'm sure it will make sense..

there was no discernible ceiling..