GreaseSpot Cafe

The way international is a CHURCH!

OldSkool

This thread sure makes John Lynn look clueless when he writes "Please pray that God can bring us some wealthy people who will be thrilled to use their money to make known the truth of God's Word."

Clueless on SO MANY levels!

Love,

Steve

clueless?......or shameless.

"Spiritual whorehouses"? I never heard that one and I heard and engaged in a great deal of church bashing.

Ya, Craig used that one quite a few times in the late 90s when referencing other denominations. He would tie in spirits of whoredoms because of all the supposed spirits behind the trinity. He was all over the trinity like white on rice. Leave it to a dirty man like him to have such nasty things to say at a "Bible teaching."

"Spiritual whorehouses"? I never heard that one and I heard and engaged in a great deal of church bashing.

OldSkool has the truth on this one.

It's amazing isn't it? I mean if a church was a "spiritual whorehouse", then what exact term would you think King Okus Thunderous Dimwittus should select for describing his motorcoach where he was committing adultery with whasserface while her husband was off committing suicide due to the depression of his wife's acts?

King Okus Thunderous Dimwittus should select for describing his motorcoach where he was committing adultery with whasserface while her husband was off committing suicide due to the depression of his wife's acts?

And let's not forget Craig ran this poor deceased man's name into the GROUND afterwards. He even claimed he saved the wife's life by warning her to let this man leave without her. His reasoning was (after the fact) since this man was suicidal and suicide/murder spirits work in tandem he would have killed his wife before killing himself. Thus Craig saved her life.

So in Craig's mind, a church is a "spiritual whorehouse", and his motorcoach is a "spiritual salvation center" ????!!????

Oh the irony.

Oh the insanity.

If you met someone on the street with those views, would you recommend they be committed to an insane asylum?

And IMO Craig was 100% wrong there. If he would have left the poor woman alone none of that would have happened. If she would have said "sorry" for carrying on with Craig and left with her husband I bet the husband would still be alive today. Reportedly his last words were "How can I compete with that?" But no, she went on to marry another man and remain active Corps. They were bribed with a full-time assignment as hush compensation for remaining silent about all that under Ms. Rosalie Coverup's oversight.

Just think, TWI bots. This could be YOUR leadership. Isn't that special?

But no, she went on to marry another man and remain active Corps. They were bribed with a full-time assignment as hush compensation for remaining silent about all that under Ms. Rosalie Coverup's oversight.

Just think, TWI bots. This could be YOUR leadership. Isn't that special?

I can verify every word posted. Hey, lurkers, these are not rumors or slander or made up stories that the adversary floated out there to discredit great men and women of God. The people who run the way international are really this evil.

I am at a loss which is worse. Doing the deeds---being a serial sexual predator who told potential victims that (to paraphrase) "they were doing the man of God a special service because his needs were so great due to the spiritual pressure...yuk!" or .... spending the last 12 years hiding all of this evil. And let's not forget that Rosalie KNEW about it WHEN it was going on!!! Yep....she hid it then too.

I think these things speak for themselves....yet....people still stay and support this corrupt organization by giving them 10% and more of their income?

I think these things speak for themselves....yet....people still stay and support this corrupt organization by giving them 10% and more of their income?

I wonder if Craig is giving them 10% of his income today?

I wonder if God is spitting in his direction?

I wonder where the heck he got the idea that God spits? It's not biblical.

I'm in a wondering mood today, I guess..

post-1810-056791400 1328028935_thumb.jpg

I wonder if Craig is giving them 10% of his income today?

I wonder if God is spitting in his direction?

I wonder where the heck he got the idea that God spits? It's not biblical.

I'm in a wondering mood today, I guess..

post-1810-056791400 1328028935_thumb.jpg

Figure of speech - condescencio - bringing God down to LCM's disgusting level.

I wonder as I wander over this land, How God allowed such evil men to roam and to maime. a spin on an old Southern christmas folk song.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner