GreaseSpot Cafe

the way international suicides etc. on youtube

excathedra

Hard to see how any of these confrontational programs is "walking in love."

(As if any of us needed further lessons in "walking in condemnation - !!!)"

oh confrontation IS communication, UGH ppppfffffftttttttt

They verbally chopped me up into little pieces, in front of everyone (50+ people) because I said "I suppose" instead of "I know that I know." Whatever.
again UGH ppppffffttttttttttttttt
What bothered me the most, though, was that one of our FLO sisters "snapped" as a result of it. She became an entirely different person for the rest of the time we were in the program. If you are experiencing suicidal tendencies, that sort of thing is a horrendously bad idea.

so sad

If their premise is true, then all the communication they need to hear from me is both middle fingers extended !!!

I sent them a letter of resignation that told them what I thought of them in no uncertain terms. And I never once had to type in all caps or curse at them.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
On 2/20/2012 at 10:42 PM, waysider said:

Anyone with a conscience would have taken a step back and reevaluated the situation, looked for ways to better administer the various programs. Not Wierwille. He didn't give a rat's azz whether you lived or died as long as he got what he wanted. He showed his true colors in the way he dealt with the death of of Gary D#nH**f.

Way, how sad that Gary D died, and VPW didn't care.  He was a sick SOB.