GreaseSpot Cafe

why do I keep coming back here..

Ham

I've sworn this place off, at least a half a dozen times.. :biglaugh:

what is it.. friendship? No.. that has proved for the most part impossible. what brings you back here?

friendship.. no. Unless you know yourselves in real life before registering in some anonymous log in name..

I've sworn this place off, at least a half a dozen times.. :biglaugh:/>

what is it.. friendship? No.. that has proved for the most part impossible. what brings you back here?

friendship.. no. Unless you know yourselves in real life before registering in some anonymous log in name..

Maybe we're all just

on the same bus?

Wierwille said in CF&S that some sort of spiritual bond takes place between the participants of intercourse. Maybe that's it. We all feel a special bond to each other because we all got screwed by the same sleazy con game.

Did that sound bitter? Oh, Lord, I hope that didn't sound bitter. :biglaugh:/>

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

Wierwille said in CF&S that some sort of spiritual bond takes place between the participants of intercourse. Maybe that's it. We all feel a special bond to each other because we all got screwed by the same sleazy con game.

Did that sound bitter? Oh, Lord, I hope that didn't sound bitter. :biglaugh:/>/>

I think you are on to something. :eusa_clap:

Did that sound bitter? Oh, Lord, I hope that didn't sound bitter. :biglaugh:/>/>

Hilarious!!!

Then there are other times, that I come back.. and test the waters in a more sober moment, to determine if I'm banned, or put on "moderation"..

:biglaugh:

It wasn't me officer, No. It was the Cats. They typed up all that tripe while I was still logged in..

Hmm. now I think. Why do I keep coming back here.. maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.

then again.. maybe I'm just looking for a few outdated, good drugs..

no, *they* don't make them anymore. That can't be it..

. Alleluia, Christ is Risen! The Lord is risen indeed, Alleluia. part of my post was erased. Maybe think of this as a cult addiction group, TWI Anonymous where we share stories, similar to AA/NA/GA, SDA(sexualy Deviates Anon.), something as an intervention group that might have benefitted a young VPW(or not)

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

added comment to original post as part of editing