GreaseSpot Cafe

Bahahahahaha!

Bolshevik

Who's going to volunteer to add some other information about the subject?

One for Raf, perhaps...?

It's no longer there. I edited it out.

The Way International page and the Wierwille page were both Wikipedia pages that I spend a lot of time on several years ago. I got tired of fighting with the Way apologists on one hand and the people who thought "a cult" was any group that wasn't Trinitarian -

• Upvote 2

The Way International page article has

multiple issues

They are a group with issues. Multiple issues. That's an integer at least? So not partial issues. That would be less serious.

You might see some of the issues. Another person might report other issues. Others yet might see new issues. In the end, you're all wrong.

The Way International page article has

They are a group with issues. Multiple issues. That's an integer at least? So not partial issues. That would be less serious.

You might see some of the issues. Another person might report other issues. Others yet might see new issues. In the end, you're all wrong.

The link -- in the TWI wiki page -- to the eternally blessed website is incorrect. The actual working link (at this time) is here.

Although Dr. Wierwille attended some of the finest universities in earning his degrees in theology, he came to realize that working the Word of God was more than a mere academic pursuit; it required an in-depth spiritual perception and awareness.

Like VPW, I also remember when my field of study became more than an academic pursuit. They were called student loans. But let's not get carried away with facts of life, I have an ego to feed. Kids too. But mostly my ego.

Like VPW, I also remember when my field of study became more than an academic pursuit. They were called student loans. But let's not get carried away with facts of life, I have an ego to feed. Kids too. But mostly my ego.

rofl.jpg