GreaseSpot Cafe

another post card from twi

cman

I saw a pic of the new post card. It's of the no-longer F***Mobile. One side of the card has a long view of the side of the bus. The address side has a pic of the back of the bus promoting PFLAP Today with a chyron kinda text at the bottom "Be part of the [bowel?] movement."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rocky said:

F***Mobile

Tha motor coach?

21 minutes ago, Rocky said:

"Be part of the [bowel?] movement."

Accuracy like it hasn’t been articulated since… the last time I wrote of victor paul wierwille squatting over and defecating into the mouth of God. 

4 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

The motor coach?

Accuracy like it hasn’t been articulated since… the last time I wrote of victor paul wierwille squatting over and defecating into the mouth of God. 

Yes and yes. :spy:  :beer:

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I saw a pic of the new post card. It's of the no-longer F***Mobile. One side of the card has a long view of the side of the bus. The address side has a pic of the back of the bus promoting PFLAP Today with a chyron kinda text at the bottom "Be part of the [bowel?] movement."

Yes I can confirm the email list blast on this postcard.  And that they aren’t sending me one lol.

Interesting.  They are keeping the history of the ministry accurate with their depictions I see.  What do they want to portray?  The FBus with PFlappy on the side.

Do I want to be part of the “movement”?  You know the Christian movement where they steal classes act like rock stars and drug and have sex with groupies on a tour bus?

Sounds like a movement for leisure suit Larry boomers :biglaugh:

I’ll pass.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if all of the followers of the Way approve of using their tithes to send postcard spam to every physical mail location of a grad in their “book of life” database.

What's next?

I know they can transform into a “Watchtower Society” type of publication group making comic books for witnessing with middle school level topics.  Then each Way Ambassador could pass them out during mandated door to door witnessing outings.  And they could report weekly on how many new people they have for Plaffy.  Oh wait they already do that.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, chockfull said:

I wonder if all of the followers of the Way approve of using their tithes to send postcard spam to every physical mail location of a grad in their “book of life” database.

I suspect they don’t mind at all.

They wouldn’t want to risk being accused of being grumbling, non-cheerful givers.

Also, something about the beleeef that standing with this “ministry” will profit them future rewards. 

Edited by Nathan_Jr
Gloves

• 4 weeks later...

You know if TWI leadership actually had an honest heart before God they would not be shunning us here they would be celebrating us.  

Their followers are too scared of being shunned to tell them the truth.  We are not.  We tell them the truth whether they want to whitewash it or not.  Whether they want to kill the messenger or not.

But they hate the truth.  They love their positions and adulation.  They love having articles about how great they are in public magazines broadcast to the few that will cave in to be under their thumb.

With the greater independent thought of the youth in todays world that is less and less people all the time.

Send out another postcard run.  Tell yourself how that is moving “the Word” over the world.  At least the Gideons place something of use in public that someone can open, read, pray to God with.  Not a hype postcard.

5 hours ago, chockfull said:

You know if TWI leadership actually had an honest heart before God they would not be shunning us here they would be celebrating us.  

Their followers are too scared of being shunned to tell them the truth.  We are not.  We tell them the truth whether they want to whitewash it or not.  Whether they want to kill the messenger or not.

But they hate the truth.  They love their positions and adulation.  They love having articles about how great they are in public magazines broadcast to the few that will cave in to be under their thumb.

With the greater independent thought of the youth in todays world that is less and less people all the time.

Send out another postcard run.  Tell yourself how that is moving “the Word” over the world.  At least the Gideons place something of use in public that someone can open, read, pray to God with.  Not a hype postcard.

You might be right. It's available to psychoanalyze a group by deciphering behaviors of people in the group even if one is not able to see into the heart of the individuals. :spy: :wave:

They didn't send me a card.  I feel a little disappointment. For them. 

But this is not uncommon.  I generally work the front lines..  lines constantly shifting..  I observe the same behavior in every organization I'm involved with.. they seem to have absolutely no clue what is really happening at the front line of attack..

they would not recognize the Devil if he bit them in the foot.. lets see how the profanity filter works here..\

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Putting lipstick on a pig does not make it more alluring, PFAL Today a spin on present truth, thing is if God gave his word in written form it would always be the same. Alls I see is the same ole deception with very little substance. Look on U tube for different perspectives. talk to people, maybe actually help people outside the vaunted walls Peace Merry Christmas 

• Like 1