GreaseSpot Cafe

So where did the "sex" thread go?

Jim

I just finished posting a rather amusing story, completely tasteful and on-topic only to find the thread disappeared. Is this a case of over-zealous moderation or a forum glitch? I'll have to assume it was a giltch because I certainly didn't see anything offensive in any of the posts.

"The internet routes around censorship"

John Perry Barlow

What a great example. The "sex" thread is silently and namelessly exiled to the silly gulag where it never became silly. Meanwhile the "where did the sex thread go" thread becomes silly and stays in the open forum.

Looks to me like preemptive moderation doesn't work too well.

quote:
Originally posted by Jim:

What a great example. The "sex" thread is silently and namelessly exiled to the silly gulag where it never became silly. Meanwhile the "where did the sex thread go" thread becomes silly and stays in the open forum.

Looks to me like preemptive moderation doesn't work too well.

The irony is so delicious. I wasn't going to mention on JWO about the Sex thread being delegated to the Silly Farm, but the way these two threads have turned out, it is going to be a bit too tempting not to.

icon_cool.gif