The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't recognize the opening theme, but the closing gave it away. That WAS a pretty funny movie. I only found out later that the title character's name is the correct pronunciation of the star Betelgeuse.

It was an awesomely (Is that a word? If not, it is now.) funny movie. The young actress became a star because of it.

If awesomely ain't one it should be. However I paid too little attention when that was covered in school. Gosh I so regret that. But the summer days of nearly every Florida day pulled me outside. Does that happen to you Moon Girl?

(good lord I can't even spell a made up word correctly)

Edited by ChattyKathy

Mooney,

Re:"The young actress became a star because of it."

Yeah, but haven't seen much of her lately. Is she still making movies? The composer of that theme song has a definite "style". I can listen to a theme he's done and know if was him.

sudo

I don't know... but now ahm skeered!
Sounds a lot like an actor better known for his performances as a not-so-secret agent.

George

Yeah-he's a rock.
Okay, he was a BRITISH not-so-secret agent. In the words of Jethro Beaudine, a "double-nought spy."

George

I'm so embarrassed but I still don't know the answer. :redface:

Tom, you could have so much fun with me if you wanted right now. All my high faulting explanation of cryptic and I can't even understand cryptic presently. But you being such a gentleman and all didn't do so. (((you)))

I can't think anymore here right now because something on my desk thinks it's more important :unsure: talk to y'all in a bit.

Mooney,

Hey, Me too! But the sequel was pretty lame. And the second sequel?? Was TERRIBLE!!! And I had been so waiting for it to come out, too. Anybody still not who that was talking?? Well here he is singing.. in another favorite movie of mine...click HERE!

sudo