The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They fibbed :( it's raining and windy and a storm is brewing. Man I am hooked on chicken I guess cause I still went out in it to get a dadgum breast at Popeyes. Devoted or nuts one I reckon. :blink:

Popeyes is even better than KFC! I love chicken and can eat it everyday (given half a chance).

Hey folks,

You'd best lay off that fast food chicken. It's loaded with trans fats and is THE biggest reason folks have heart attacks. I'm telling 'ya, guys.. that stuff will kill you eventually. Now, if you want GREAT fried chicken that is healthy.. try frying it Southern style in peanut oil :dance:!!!!

Kathy, great story behind that radio station. I actually visited Warner Bros. studio two weeks ago but in their "new" location. I'm going to have to post that on the Open forum. But YES! It was the theme to the Warner Bros. studio movies as of late..

So want one that is a little more challenging?? One that you've heard but maybe can't quite place? Hmmm?? Then this one is for you... click HERE! and enjoy! Hee-hee!

sudo

Sudo,

I want someone else to guess it because I think I know it but I'm not quite sure. (Top, I know what you mean, been there before myself)

You should share your stories from your trip like you mentioned. You're like the cool version of home movies. :)

It's lousy weather. Storm brewing again even though earlier it went away it seems to have found its way back. So I can't see anything but clouds. :(

I feel lazy or I'd burn a neat song and link it but no lie I just don't feel like it, ever have one of those Friday nights. :yawn1:

Hey Sudo, can't you let it play a little longer, then I might be able to figure it out, [ the tune that is) Hey I saw the same moon you were looking at, when I saw the cresent moon last month, it was similiar to what I saw tonight but it had the coolest ring around it, almost made me think of some kind of eclipse was happening. It was pretty neat!!

Small derail: Mark Cuban was on Cspan Q&A last weekend... it was a very interesting and enlightening interview. If you think you might want to hear it you can get the podcast or read the transcript HERE

... he really seems like a good dude (especially for a billionaire)...

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program, I just thought you guys might enjoy it.